fourteen

Hallie

It's been a little over a year since the whole breakup with me and Austin. I've moved to New York fully and I work for a modeling agency here here. I had to get out of working on sets because it wasn't the same anymore. I love the change of pace it really gave me the switch I needed in my life. I moved to New York to be closer to to Sarah since there was nothing holding me in Los Angeles anymore. I Sarah is engaged to that boyfriend I talked about, it was beautiful and on the beach in South Carolina actually. Me on the other hand, i've grown a lot, moved away to a new city and started a whole new life and I've gotten into a relationship of my own. With Dacre. I never expected it and honestly I don't think he did either, it literally just happened. We both were drunk in a bar about 4 months after the breakup and he confessed his feelings for me.

He still to this day has no clue that it was all a PR stunt. He thinks we just simply didn't work out, not because I wanted him to think that but if I went around telling everybody that Austin and I only broke up for that reason it would defeat the purpose and make it obvious that their relationship was fake. So therefore no one knows but the immediate people in the situation and Baz of course because he tried to fix it.

I walked out of the studio from my shoot, and out to my car in the parking lot. As soon as I got in the car, I dialed Dacre's number and let it ring through the car. "Hey Baby!" He said. I smiled and drove out of the parking lot, "Hey! what are you doing?" I asked. "Just got done doing some laundry, you on the way home?" He asked. "I am! Do you need anything?" I asked. "No, just be careful and i'll see you when you get here." He said. "I will, I love you!" I said. "I love you too." He said.

I hung up the phone and drove off towards my apartment that we now shared because when Dacre's not in Georgia, Australia, or Los Angeles he's here. He moved in several months ago when the lease on his apartment was up. I pulled into the parking deck of the building and parked next to Dacre's 3 cars he had in here. I swear this man and his cars. I turned the car off and walked to the elevator and headed up to the apartment. When the elevator doors opened, I walked a few steps down the hall to the door, and jingled my keys around before I found the one and slid it in the keyhole, twisting the loco and letting the door open slightly when I pushed on it. The cool air hit me in the face and I closed the door with my foot, as I threw my keys in the bowl on the counter. I looked around for Dacre but never saw him. I hung my jacket up on the hook by the door and turned around when I ran right into him, or who I hoped was him. I looked up and saw him smiling down at me. "Happy anniversary baby." He said, bending down and kissing my lips. "Happy anniversary." I said back.

He pulled out of the hug and reached over to the table, grabbing the bag that was there and handing it to me. "Here ya go." I said. "Dacre, you didn't have to get me anything. I thought we already decided on our gift. The trip to Greece?" I said. "I know, I know but this is just something extra." He said. I sat down in the small dining chair and saw a smaller bag was inside, I grabbed it first and opened it, revealing a Cartier Bracelet. "No way." I said. "Yes way." He said. His bright smile plastered on his face. "I love it. Thank you baby." I said. "You're welcome. Now open the other one it's my favorite." He said. I grabbed inside the larger bag and pulled out a dust bag, I immediately knew what it was. The Christian Dior saddle bag. I looked up at him. "No seriously. Take this back." I said. He laughed, "No. I know you've been wanting it." He said. I walked over to him and sat in his lap throwing my arms around his neck. I peppered his face with kisses, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." I said. "Of course." He said.

"This is really funny because I have something for you too." I said, I walked into the bedroom and grabbed the bag out of my side of the closet. I walked over to him at the table and handed it to him. "Okay don't yell at me, you had an extra present too." He said. "I know, I know." I said. I sat in front of him and looked at him, waiting for him to open the packaging. He pulled the ribbons making the box open up and he looked over at me. "You didn't. I've been wanting these for so long." He said. "Yes I did." I said. He pulled out a David Yurman ring and bracelet that he had been mentioning for months now. He slipped them on and flashed them over at me. I laughed. "Do you like them?" I asked. "Of course I do. Thank you!" He said, he was giddy like a little kid.