seven

Hallie Jane

I rolled over to face Austin. His perfect face was laid on the pillow, eyes closed as he slept peacefully. I scooted closer to him and he subconsciously adjusted his grip on me tighter without even opening his eyes. I laid there thinking about us and what had happened in the past like week and a half. I was really happy and this whole me and Austin situation was keeping my mind off of the my parents died in a horrific crash situation.

I heard Austin shifting next to me. He kissed my forehead and I looked up at him. He looked back down at me, stretched and then immediately closed his eyes again. "Noo, wake up." I said kissing his face. "I can't. My eyes won't stay open." He said. I laughed. I rolled over and straddled his lap. I bent down and kissed his lips, before laying completely on top of him. "Okay maybe i'll wake up for this." He said. "I literally can't even do anything close to that right now, my whole body hurts." I said. "No way." He said. "Yes way." I said, looking into his eyes. "Maybe tonight?" He asked. "Yeah maybe tonight." I said. I climbed off of him and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I turned the water on and stepped in. Austin came in a few minutes later and brushed his teeth, and of course fixed his perfect hair. "I'm gonna go grab breakfast. I'll be back." Austin called from outside the door, after he got dressed. "Okay be safe!" I said. "I will." He called back.

I got done with my shower and dried my hair before putting it in a claw clip and putting on another baggy t shirt and some shorts. I climbed back into bed and watched some tv. I felt trapped in that dark room, so I got up and opened the blinds. I looked out at the city, it was one of my favorite things to do, as you have probably noticed by now. After a minute of gazing I went back to bed and watched tv and waited for Austin to get back.

I heard the door open a few minutes later and in he came, carrying brown paper bags. "How was your shower?" He asked. "I feel so much better." I said. He bent and kissed me, "good." He said. He handed me a bag of food and I dug in, the bagel was warm and melted in my mouth I swear. After we were done eating, it wasn't too much longer until we were getting whisked away to get ready for the red carpet. Austin didn't take long to get ready obviously.

I did my own hair and makeup since I wasn't a main person, I had music blaring as I got ready and had the room to myself since Austin was gone. I added the finishing touches before slipping my dress and heels on. I couldn't get the last bit of my dress zipped up so I stood in the mirror and looked at myself, and tried to waste time until Austin got back.

The door opened not too long after, and in came Austin. In an all black outfit like usual. "Oh my god." I mumbled. "What?" He asked smiling. "You look fantastic." I said. "I could say the same about you." He said snaking his arm around my waist and pulling me closer for a sloppy kiss. I groaned, and pulled apart from him. "What's wrong now?" He asked. "Nothing you just make me feel ways that I shouldn't right now." I asked. "Sorry, you make me feel the same way though." He said. "I can see that." I said laughing. "Can you just help me zip up my dress?" I asked. "Yes I can." He said. There was a knock on the door a few minutes later, "Time to go." I heard a man say outside. "I guess we got go then." I said. I grabbed my purse and he interlocked our hands as we walked down the hallway and to the cars outside. There was a back up on the cars for some reason, apparently parking at the red carpet was insane and it was backed up so we all took seats on huge crew boxes.