twenty two

Hallie Owens

Eventually the sickness spread to Austin and there was a good two days where both of us didn't get out of bed. When I got better, I was finally able to switch roles and help him. Which I felt like was something I needed to do more given the fact that he's always talking care of me somehow.

Today, I had to leave for a shoot, he was finally getting better, but still stayed in bed most of the day. I got up and get myself ready for the day, throwing on a casual outfit and stopped by the bed on my way out. I sat on the edge of the bed that he wasn't curled up on. I placed my hand on his face, "I'm leaving baby." I said. "Have a good day, I love you." He mumbled. I kissed his forehead, "I will I love you too. I'll call you when i'm headed home. Do you need anything before I leave?" I asked. "I don't think so." He mumbled again. His eyes barely open. "Okay." I said back. I pried myself off the bed, I wanted to just cuddle back up with him, but if I could make it through this quick shoot I could spend the rest of today and tomorrow with him.

I hopped in the car and drove about 10 minutes across town to the studio. Today was a bathing suit shoot, so it was very minimal. "Goodmorning Hallie, you feeling better?" My manger asked me when I walked in. "Goodmorning! I am, not Austin's sick though.." I said back. "Oh no! Glad to hear you're doing better, but that sucks that he's got it now. Anyways, here's the deal for today. Super quick shoot, probably shouldn't take more than an hour. But I do wanna discuss some events with you that are coming up. You've been invited to both of them. One is the Met Gala, pretty sure Austin is invited also so that's good. Second is Fashion Week." She said. My jaw dropped at both of these invitations. "Wait, both of these?" I clarified. "Yes ma'am. YSL wants you for all of their shows for fashion week, and they also want you in a custom design for the Met, they've even offered to do one for Austin also, depending on who asked him." She said.

I was in shock, things like this don't happen to people like me. Like i've said before, I should just be the plus one with Austin to these things. There's no way these brands and companies want me to represent them at these high end events. "I can send you the dates for both of those. They're also sending you on a vacation in Italy along with a hefty check for your time at Fashion Week." She added. "I mean yes, oh my god this is an honor. I'll be at both of them." I said. "Perfect I'll send those emails while you're in the shoot and i'll get itineraries and details and stuff sent to you as soon as possible." She said. I nodded and she led me down the hall to the wardrobe room. I was placed in several different bikini's and accessories and posed for an hour, and then I was done.

Easiest shoot ever.

I dialed Austin's number as I got in the car. His raspy voice answered the phone on the first ring. "Hey! how are you feeling?" I asked. "I'm okay. Just got out of bed actually." He said. "That's good. I'm on the way home. Do you want me to get anything for you?" I asked. "I'm good thank you though. Just be careful." He said. "I will baby. I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said. I hung up the phone and continued my drive back to the apartment.

When I opened up the door, I heard the tv from the bedroom. I walked in and saw the lights off but Austin was laid in bed again. "I thought you got up?" I asked. "I did, but I wanted us to cuddle maybe when you got back home." He said, pouting at me. "That sounds like a great idea." I said. "I was hoping you'd say that." He said.

I climbed into bed, and snuggled up to him. "You have to get better because I got some exciting news today." I said. "Really? What is it?" He asked. "I got invited to the Met and to Fashion Week." I said. He looked down at me and smiled. "That's awesome baby!" He said. "Thank you! I'm really excited." I said. "As you should be. That's awesome." He said. "Apparently YSL wants to custom make something for you also, if you haven't been invited by someone else." I said. "No way. I think Prada invited me again, but I can do YSL this year." He said. "You don't have to. Caroline just told me that earlier." I said. "I'll talk to my manager about it tomorrow and see what he can work out." He said. "Also I got to go on an Italian vacation curtesy of YSL if I do fashion week. Which I already said yes to, so we're going to Italy." I said. "Well damn. They're just setting you up." He said. "Isn't it exciting?" I said. "It is. I'm so proud of you." He said. "Thank you." I whispered as he pulled me in for a kiss.

I finally had to get out of bed and make lunch because I was starving and my stomach was making ungodly noises. Austin requested chicken noodle soup, so that's what we had. When the king requests something we make it for him.

••

••

liked by bazluhrmann, oliviadejonge, and 13,273,827 others

hallieowens since we've both been sick and haven't done much the past couple days, I thought i'd share some scrumptious bts scenes from my favorite project ever. 🥵
tagged: @austinbutler @elvismovie

austinbutler miss our daily photoshoots
hallieowens the beginning of our love story
fanaccount1 this is the cutest thing i've ever read

fanaccount2 THE FIRST OUTFIT HOLY SH🤬🥵
hallieowens tell me about it bestie
fanaccount2 SHES ONE OF US
hallieowens i'm the biggest austin simp ever

sarahhall miss you guys, hope you guys get better soon!
hallieowens miss you more come up for wine nights soon
sarahhall let me know when you guys are sicky
hallieowens of course

bazluhrmann the best outfits. Miss your faces.
hallieowens miss yours more

gucci 🔥
hallieowens gucci just commented on my pic what do i do

"So when is this italian vacation? I could use a vacation soon." Austin asked me. "Honestly i'm not sure. Caroline said she'd send me details as soon as she got them." I said. "I hope it's not like right in the middle of filming or Sarah's wedding. We're pretty busy the next few months." He said. "We really are. I'm sure we could tell them specific dates we wanted to go. If we wait a few months, summer will be here again and it'll be the perfect time to go." I said. "That's true. Let's try and push for like June." He said. "I'll tell Caroline." I said.

———————————-
A/N: guys this is a sorta short chapter, kinda just a filler while I prepped for new content. How are you guys liking it so far??

We're almost at 10K reads and i could cry, thank you guys so much.

Also quick question, I want to start a Dacre book, and I actually I have like almost a full first chapter written already, but I'm not sure if anybody would be interested in it. So maybe comment and leave some feedback for that. I just love Dacre so much and I feel like I did him a lil dirty in the previous parts so I wanna do him justice in his own fic.

Thank you so much!!!