Xiao ( Dreams ) [ One-shot ]

You are a normal girl that just started working in restaurant of Wangshu Inn, and you now also live there too.

But little does you know that you have caught someone's interest but he doesn't dare to show himself in front of you or talk to you. Just secretly admires you and__ for some reason is afraid to speak to you.

But shhh! you don't know these things, like__ that he is stalkin- I mean admiring, admiring and keeping you safe from a far.

Yes, that's what he calls it, he thinks that he is just protecting you. Stalking pftt- why would he stalk 'you', it's not like you're someone important to him~ wait- you are! you're 'his' precious darling.

You're probably wondering, but why you? out of all the people... Why did you out of all people caught his attention....well__

It's because you're so sweet and nice, so kind, so cute, so adorable, so beautiful, so peaceful- ah~ yes, peaceful. When ever he looks at you or thinks about you, he forgets about all the pain and suffering he has or is going through.

Thinking about you and him alone together and him laying on you as he rest his face on your chest and listens to your heart beat while his arms around your waist, hugging you.

Just thinking about all this makes him go to havens, image if you and him really do all this stuff, then__ you will be the dea th of him.

When the first time he felt this unfamiliar feeling inside his chest by seeing you, he thought that you were some kind of demon or something and you are trying to k!ll him.

But soon after he realized that he doesn't feel any pain when he sees you, he feels like the world is stopped and all he just feels is peaceful. Soon after his heart started to tell him to see to you more, to touch you, to feel you, to-

To. Be. With. You.

It's always makes him angry seeing some bad person talking bad about you or a customer trying to talk down on you, oh well you look that the very next day, they suddenly decided to move to Mondstandt...

ONE DAY, this day was just like other normal days for you... so far, you were just severing customs like you usually do "enjoy your food!" you said with a little bow and then left to go back in the kitchen to sever the last order.

'Almond tofu...' you read the last order and start making it, the person who ordered this is a special person that's what your head chef have said before leaving in a hurry because of an emergency.

Whenever this special order comes chef will make it by himself and also will go out of his way to sever this special person.

"done!" you said as you toke the Almond tofu plate and went up stairs excited and nervous at the same to meet this special person.

You just hoped that you didn't mess anything up that will get you in their bad side.

When you arrived up stairs, you saw one of the most beautiful scenery, what you saw was a teal hair boy, was sitting on the railing.

You felt like everything stopped. He almost looked fake, you thought that you were dreaming, you couldn't believe how mesmerising he looked while sitting on the railin-

'Oh! Wait!' you finally realized that he was sitting on the railing, but you manage to claim down. You walked one step forward.

As Xiao hears a foot step "leave the food at the table..." he spoke with him cold voice, still not facing you.