Heizou ll Student Council

High School, Heizou and Reader Member of Student Council, Morden A U

Female Reader

( IT DID HAPPEN I PASSED OUT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, IT WAS REALLY EMBARRASSING, shouldn't have skipped meals.. lol, I am fine btw )

Sorry if there are any mistakes and error.

As a member of Student Council, you try your hardest to be a perfect student. You mantain students behaviour, discipline and help out anywhere it is needed, and get good points from teacher for helping them.

Many people look up to you and think that you are really awesome and stuff but of course you also have some people that doesn't like you, some for no reason at all. Fvck em.

Anyways, you try mantain your responsibility and do good in study and help around and arrive to school at correct time-

Oh it's okay, you are always good, it will not be a problem if you be "little" late, once- or twice.. but! It's not a big deal!..... no one will notice it right? right, of course!

But Heizou did.

Although he could have report you for being late for two times never the less he didn't. You don't even know why he did not.

Well you are thankful of that. You worked so hard to become a member of Student Council and after you finnally did, you don't want to be kickrd out of it for such stupid reason.

"So the teacher said that" you informed Heizou, while walking next to him, you looked at his face and suddenly "your green eyes and moles look so pretty" you just felt like complementing him for obvious reasons.

His eyes widen as he quickly looked away "ah Y/n, you are so dreamy~" he said.
( I had to put this line )

"Thank you I guess" you laughed.

You and Heizou have became good friends, ah not because he helped you with your little secret. You always wanted to be friends with him since he is also a member of Student Council expect you didn't know how to talk to him.

You both entered the room "hey Y/n, there is a boy here looking for you~" a female student council member, your friend teased you.

Your face went red from bush upon hearing her tone of voice and the word "a boy" who she meant.

Of course this did not go unnoticed by the auburn coloured hair male next to you. His expression became unreadable.

You walked away from the said male as you got to the other boy with a smile and tinted blush on your cheeks.

Heizou didn't even realise that he was balling his first so hard that his knuckles started turning white.

"*cough* aren't you forgetting to introduce someone here" one of Student Council member said, teasingly.

You introduce him,"--and he is my boyfriend."

Heizou was ready to go killing rampage yet he didn't.

Your friends talked happily with your boyfriend, you all were smiling and laughing, teasing and blushing. While Heizou stood there alone where you left him to go to your "boyfriend", standing there while clinching his fist staring at the two of you, laughing with the group.

He was standing there thinking for few more seconds, rubbing his chin then a playful smirk like smile laid on his lips as he approached you guys and join in the conversation.

-

You opened your shoes locker after entering the school, today, that's when you notice a note fall down from your locker. You unfolded it with confusion clearly showing on your face.