Rewriting This

( Modern A U, Scaramouche and Y/n are married and has a son.

I am sorry but the child is a boy... his name is Aito, I'm really bad at naming so I am sorry if you don't like the name....

The lovely person who requested this one-shot @-witchshour ) -AUTHOR CHAN

______________________________________

I re-wrote this story so read the chapter called
   remake ll Like Father Like Son

Scaramouche and you are married for seven years now, you guys have a kid, Aito. He is six years old. You and Scara were dating since like you guys were fourteen years old, you just didn't knew that. But everyone else knew that and they are not aloud to mass with you.

Scaramouche had claimed you since that time, you just didn't know that that's all. After few years later when you changed schools, Scara some how got the information about you changing, where and when.

He knew all that without you telling anyone else besides your one and only best friend which is a female but that is still not good for Scara. Yes, he had seared your best friend and made her spill every secret you told her.

It made her feel so bad but she was also really scared cause Scara was already involved with the mafia. Yes, at that age. And he hid it so perfectly that you still don't know that he is one of a mafia leader. And so is his friends.

You were an angel as a kid but when you grow up you became...

A fvcking Goddess. Like holy fvck you became from cute and adorable to hot and sexy as soon as you grew up.

Aito is still a little kid which is much to Scara's profit. He can teach Aito anything and make him believe that he is doing a good things, which he is. Scara gave a job to his son that he has to take care of you.

Your little kid thanks that he is your bodyguard and tries to protect you, his mommy. Cute, right?

Wrong! Scara has told him that if anyone stares at his mommy for too long then he just need to message his father that's all. Scara has given Aito a phone in which Aito would him what is his wife is doing time to time.

You were against on giving Aito a phone thinking that he will be on it 24/7 but you were wrong, you rarely saw him use it.

And Because Aito is a little kid, you can't leave him at home alone, you are too scared that he might hurt himself some how. Even if you would go out for a little bit, you still scared that__

What if he hurt himself some how!?
What if he feel hungry!?
What if he tried to cook all by himself and got hurt!?
Who would take care of him before you got home!?

You always get so worried that's why you would bring him out with you and it is cute to see your little bodyguard hiss at stray cats or dogs/animals or any person who walk past you that are minding their own or just chilling.