Xiao x Fatui Reader ll ⚠

( Number 12 Fatui Harbinger Female Reader

The lovely person who requested this
Suki_Suki_D4isuki

The lovely person who requested thisSuki_Suki_D4isuki

WARNING⚠ first time, mature content, many warnings.

Fatui Harbinger are so fvcking hot-

⚠Slow updates from now on⚠

I am really tired to read it and fix any mistakes so I am sorry ) -AUTHOR CHAN

______________________________________

You always been a kind person, you were always nice to people. But humans being the selfish creature they are, took advantage of your kindness.

Your "friends" took advantage of you kindness,
Then the person you liked, your crush,
Then your own team.

Your team never told you that they were in depth of Fatui, these idiots fvckers head borrowed a lot of money from Fatui. When the Fatui came to take the money back, your team just pushed you forward and said that they can have you.

What!? You are not a thing that they can hand over and say "here you can have it, it's yours from now on" what rights do they have!? They didn't even talk to you about anything.

You standing, looking at your teammates with a betrayed face. How can they do this to you!? The Fatui Harbinger looked at your expression and said,"okay, we will take her" as you were standing there trying not cry.

The Harbinger came and stand next to you, they asked the their agents to hold your teammates on their places and the Harbinger asked you "what punishment do you think they deserve? Their head chopped off or a quick death or torture?"

". . . they paid the price so let them go." you said while still looking at the ground.

The Harbinger was of course surprised and also disappointed by your reply. They just clicked their fingers and the agents took their knife and-

You gasped while looking at the scene before you. It was really horrifying thing ever but for some reason you felt satisfied.

"let's go." the Harbinger said.

And from that day on, you trained hard to become a Fatui Harbinger. And you did.

-

You had got a mission at Liyue. While you were working underground, trying to not let anyone know where you are while trying to complete the mission.

The military had found your location so you decided to stay in Wangshu Inn for a little while you continue doing your work.

[ You did know that an Adeptus lives here ]

You did a great job at the fake identity, you got a room to stay in. You continued to do complete the mission.

-