Sub! Scara x M! Reader

This one-shot follows the same story line as the Scara x M! Reader one-shot.

Top Reader x Bottom Submissive Scaramouche

Male Reader

WARNING! this chapter contains mature stuff.

Also please ignore any grammar or spelling or any errors or either point it out so I will correct it.

Being one of the Fatui minion, you are asked to do missions and things for the Fatui Harbingers.

luckily you never had to face an opportunity to go in a mission that has Scara involved in it or neither were you ordered to.

But__ it appears that you might have a bad day today since you had to attend a mission which happens to be given out by our dear o' sweet sixth Fatui Harbinger which is also happens to be Scaramouche! and how great is that!?

Not great at all. if I may say so.

Well you have no choice, you can't do anything about it and have to just accept your broken fate.

All you know about the sixth Harbinger is that he is a hot headed, short, grumpy guy, filled with hatred which of course hates everything [ mostly ] equally with the bottom of his heart. Much like a cat.

So if you complete the task without any problems then you would be rewarded with absolutely nothing for it!

But__ if you were to failed to complete the task then you HAVE to be ready to deal with getting made fun of and also have to be ready to get your ears blasted with the most negative and hurting words and comment falling from the sharp tongue of Scara's.

And would you look at that!

You failed to complete the "most simplest task", as Scara present it.

It wasn't your fault, but since you were the one who had go to Scara's office, you were readying yourself to not do anything to humiliate yourself further.

Well here you are, how bad can this be?

Here you thought that the Harbinger would understand that you are just a mere Fatui minion and not as great as a Fatui Harbinger. You have your own limits.

You wish. you wish that he would be understanding. even the slightest bit.

Head hanging low, bitting your bottom lip to prevent yourself from "talking back", you try your best to not show any emotion of announce and anger but couldn't as the emotions you were trying to hide, bloomed on your face, cheeks red from anger.

While your head is low, you heard a sound of a small chuckle which made you look up at Scara to see his hateful expression but a playful smile resting on his lips.

Confused, you look back down cause he was still not done insulting you.

Scara having the time of his life lol.

You infront of him as he managed to make you have your head down, bowing to him and being able to see your aborable annoyed face.

Gosh how could you make him feel all sorts of things without even looking at him or acknowledging him.

It's not fair how you always manage to get in his mind and thoughts. It's as if you have casted a spell on him which is driving him crazy.

This might be the time you finally pay him back for messing with his head.

As he can just admire the adorable expression on your face. Your hair is not doing a good job at hiding your face well as Scara can see it and think it's adorable.