Villain Venti x Hero Reader

( Villain Venti x Hero Gender Neutral Reader, Modern AU And Venti with Pain Kink? I guess?

Thank you for requesting!! <3

I couldn't think of a cool hero name so it's just H/n and I think it's better if you guys decide it )

______________________________________

Just wanted to put some warnings.
There is going to violence and some gore.

"we are live from M city! where H/n is fighting { Random Villain Name }-" the reporter yelled as she was cut off by you carrying her in bridal style.

"you okay?." you asked the camera man who had got away in time, unlike the reporter who you had to save "you have to be careful, pretty miss" you said in a motherly tone. noticing that your enemy has took the opportunity to escaped.

"I-I *cough* umm.. Thank you H/n, would you like to answer some questions?" she said as small blush appeared on her cheek because of being still carried in someone's arms on live TV.

You spoke as you put her back on her feet,"oh I would love to! but.."
The camera zooms out and now appears a TV, the live news is playing on it, the camera continues to zoom more out as now wall behind the TV is visible, it appears that the lights are tuned off in the room, zooming out more, now a person can be seen sitting in front of the TV. Then everything goes black for a second and then the camera zoomed in on the person, only showing half of the face of that person, from nose to shoulder only can be seen. The scene ends as the unknown person smirks which appeared really creepy with "soon, my love" the person said.

The person is of course Venti, you all already know it -_-

-

You were laying in bed when you heard the news saying that there is an attack on { Random Street Name } Street.

You groan as you thought that {R/V/n} is at it again. This would be third time that you fought him this month.

You got ready to fight him, both mentally and physically, to have the same old boring fright. You don't understand why the government just put him behind the bars, which he manages to escape.