One-shots ll D,X,X,Z,C

( I was originally going to do only one but you know what I'm do all four. Don't ask why cause I don't even know

Thank you so for requesting!! @YoshiisaurusKokichi

There's going to be many mistakes sorry ) -AUTHOR CHAN

______________________________________

First.

Vampire Diluc x Female Reader

( I only watched one movie of Twilight, ones really long time ago. I had to ask my mom what happens since it's her favourite ) -AUTHOR CHAN

Your little sister really likes fairy tales and simple love story "happy ever after" stuff. She always asks you to read them to her but since you were busy today, she couldn't ask you to read it.

She was sitting with a frown and a pout when Diluc saw her. He approached her and asked what's wrong? in which she asked him to read it to her. Since she is your little sister he couldn't say no.

He sat down on a chair and { sister's name } sat down on the couch next to him, hugging her soft toy. As he read her story half way she asked him,"big brother, do you think vampires really exist?"

"hmm.. I don't know.." he answered.

"haha do you that this was Y/n's [ / big Sis Y/n's ] favourite story. She used to pertained that she was a vampire"

"what"

"hahaha yeah but don't tell her that I told you this shh"

-

As he got towards the end of the book, he was so focused on the story. As the story ended he looked up from the book to see { S/n } sleeping. She fall asleep cause Diluc was reading the story book like a news.

He rethink the part were Bella dying after/while giving birth, cause the child in her was a vampire and was drink her bl00d, making already weak woman even weak, to the where was going to die and then how Edward turned her into a vampire to save her.

How much pain must she would have experienced. Then suddenly you pertaining to be a vampire came into his mind.

Will you be okay?