Teach ll Scaramouche

( This is a really short and random post/chapter/one-shot. This popped up randomly in my mind so here you go. I hope you enjoy ) -AUTHOR CHAN

______________________________________

Edited.

Young Professor x College Student

I edited the story to make reader he/she.

He likes you a lot.

You are his favourite out of all.

You are his favourite teacher! He always rushes to your classes just so he can have a few minutes of alone time with you, before other students start entering the classroom.

Even though he comes in before others, even if it is only a few minutes early, by the way you both don't really talk, in those few minutes.

It will be like : he comes in and greets you a "good morning" in which you reply to him with a smile. Then you will either ask him about the studies or go back to working.

You noticed how he does not pay attention to classes. As a good and a concern teacher, you got worried.

You called him in your office, alone, on the way to your office, he was daydreaming about what you are going to say or do~

He was a little disappointed when you just asked him about his studies,"Scaramouche, why are you not paying attention to your classes?"

You wanted to be a good teacher and help out your students in need of help but you didn't know what need of help he is really needing~

He looked down, disappointed that you only called him here at your office alone just to talk about study. I mean what does a teacher suppose to talk about to a student?

"is there any reason or perhaps a problem that is bothering you that's why you are behaving this way?" you questioned with a worried face.

He love it that you are so worried about him but still he didn't get what he expected/wanted "yes.." he answered.

"do you mind telling me, it's okay if you are not comfortable talking about it-"

"it's you."

"eh?" you let out confused.

"the reason, the problem it's you."

"I-I don't really understand what are you talking... about-"

"you are always on my mind and I can't think straight when I see you."

you can't think what to say,"I-you-... please sit down" you asked him to sit down on the chair in front of you, you sighed before talking,"Scara.." you called his name softly.

You decided to talk in a calm voice,"this is not right, I can't have romantic relationship with my student" you sat there explained him that this is not right, it is just a mere crush and that he should ignore this feeling, he will soon forget about you then.

Then after a while, you let him leave the office, from all that lecture what he got out of the whole thing? That you don't hate him nor dislike him! You didn't said that you dislike him nor hate him, you still haven't rejected him! so he still have a chance with you!

The next few days had been really tiring for you because of the over load of work. There is an up coming school festival.

You were in your room when you heard a knock on the door. You would get up to open the door to see your student.

Scaramouche.

What is he doing here? Does he need help with something?

Most importantly, how does he know where you live? Is this a coincidence?