Aether x M! Reader ll My Fav Character

( Modern A U Aether, Fictional Character Y/n

This is requested by @Roszilya

I really love the idea!!

Male Reader ) -AUTHOR CHAN

______________________________________

Y/n L/N, a fictional character from a game called { Random Game Name }

He is really a kind person, he is also really attractive. He is just one of those side characters that comes and because friends and help out the main character with something.

His kind personality and good looks makes [ both in game and real life ] people simp for him.

Whenever his merch drops, it doesn't take much time to be sold out.

Aether, a normal high school boy that lives a normal life with his twin sister. Almost a year ago, he have had heard about a game that so many people recommend.

He wanted to check out the game and see what is making everyone go so crazy. At first, he didn't really understand what's all the fuss is about cause it was same as all the other story games.

But everything changed when he continued to play and came across the story quest called "A Kind Young Man" This is the story quest that everyone talks about that they met him in.

The character that made everyone fall in love with, Y/n L/n.

Aether was just skiping all the boring chat that he has to do with the npc that are standing around. He was getting really bored until he heard a lovely voice calling the character that he is controlling [ the main character ]

"hey wait" His character turned around to face the person who called him, only to see a really good looking guy walk up to him.

This is him! This is the character that everyone is talking about!! Now Aether understand why this character has so many fan girls and boys.

There was a blush covering Aether's cheeks as he tap the screen so the characters continue to talk.

"I heard you were looking for me, Aether" Y/n said, of course he didn't say the name of the player. Aether really wanted to hear Y/n say his name but he can't do anything.

Well that's how Aether also fall in love.

After few days a new merch drop of Y/n, he started buying every merch of Y/n. His favorites were the body pillows, in some of them Y/n would be half undress.

Of course he has it hidden under his bed so Lumine doesn't see it, he doesn't want her to know that he is in love with a fictional character. He really wants Y/n to some how just become real and be with him.

If only he could have him between his arms. He is ready to do anything for him. He always wishes that he would be able to have him all to himself.

-