Childe ( Fight ) [ One-shot ]

( I wrote this at 02:30 am so__. And quick reminder that in my A U, Y/n has a polearm and a Hydro vision ) -AUTHOR CHAN

You and Childe know each other for a while now.

You also knew that he is an Fatui Harbinger.
But, you still don't fear him like others do. You told him that you don't care that he is number eleven of the Fatui Harbinger.

( code name Childe but I also go by Tartagila. I can hear him say this, lol ) -AUTHOR CHAN

That makes him like you more. And the fact that you guys always fight once in month and you always defect him, and you also toke care of his little brother and looked after him for hours just to help Childe, all this makes him like you even more.

How did you met him? Well__ ONE DAY, your friend who runs a restaurant was short in staff and you were free that day so, you decided to help her by working as a serve for the day.

It was already night, so there was only few customers left. You were just serving those few customs when a new customer walks in.

"Welcome sir!, please take a sit and I will get you a menu" you bow then went to get a menu for him.

After taking his order you went back in the kitchen to give the chef his order.

After you served his food with chopsticks and went to serve the few other last customers that were left. You kept feeling like someone is staring at you but, when you turn to look around there... was no one, who was looking at you...

But, when you turn to around look who was staring at you, your eyes landed upon a ginger that you just served a minute ago before going to serve other customers.

This ginger was struggling to hold the chopsticks, you let out a small "pftt-" seeing him struggle like that and went back in the kitchen, this did not go unnoticed by the ginger [ he pouted when he noticed you let out a small laugh before going in the kitchen XD ]

Shortly after, you went out of the kitchen with something in you hand and went to the blue eyes ginger and asked "you need this?" showing him a fork and a knife that are in your hand.

"umm.. yes.. Thank you.." he says with a small blush on his cheek from embarrassment. That's.... what you thought BUT IN REALITY__

"hmm.. " you gave him a small smile before leaving because the chef called you in the kitchen.

BUT IN REALITY__ he was blushing from excitement because you noticed him. You are probably wondering, why? Did he know you from somewhere, before meeting you here?

Well__

One day, Childe was looking around in the forest, for something to fight (ofcourse) like always ( ofcourse ) when he saw an h/c hair colour girl.

He thought maybe she's looking for something or she is traveling or something, he didn't thought much of it. But then he noticed that you have a weapon in your hand.

Soon after he noticed that there was a Fatui camp and there was three Fatui sitting there defected. He quickly hide himself to see what is going on.

Suddenly someone throw a knife at you from behind, you dodged it and quickly throw your polearm at a tree.

As it hit the tree a Fatui agent was visible, "don't think that I accidentally missed it, I missed it on propose..." you said as you gave him a death glare.

Childe was stunted, but he was also wishing that he was the agent that you throw your polearm at.

"now, now__ give me my things back...
Like a Good. Little. Boy." you said, walking towards him, still giving him a death glare and a teasing smile was making it's way on your lips.