Remake ll Like Father Like Son

( Modern A U, Scaramouche and Y/n are married and has a son.

The child is a boy, his name is Aito, I am sorry, I'm really bad at naming.

This was requested by @-witchshour

⚠ Important Note ⚠

The old one-shot was really cringe so I decided to change few things in it. So if you are expecting a whole new story line then you are wrong.

And you are telling me that your dad didn't swear in front of you when you were a little kid and didn't give you a phone so you would shut up and be in a corner and so you leave him alone!?

This feel salty

My Final Exam will start from 2 March, I won't be free at all until they end ) -AUTHOR CHAN

______________________________________

Scaramouche and you are married for seven years now, you guys have a kid, Aito. You and Scara were dating since like you guys were fourteen years old, you just didn't knew that but everyone else knew that and they are not aloud to mass with you.

Scaramouche had claimed you since that time, you just didn't know that that's all. After few years later when you changed schools, Scara somehow got the information about you changing schools, where and when.

He knew all that without you telling anyone else besides your one and only best friend which is a female but that is still not good for Scara. Yes, he had scared your best friend and made her spill every secret you had told her.

It made her feel so bad but she is really scared of him and also almost everyone is but you don't know that because in front of you, Scara acts as if he is the most well-behaved and the most innocent person in the whole world.

And he hid the fact that everyone is scared of him, so perfectly that you still don't even know that your husband is one of a mafia leader { Fatui Harbinger } and so is his friends.

You were an angel as a kid and you grow up to become...

A fvcking Goddess. Like holy fvck you became from cute and adorable to hot and sexy as soon as you grew up.
( let me just shower you with compliments ) -AUTHOR CHAN

Aito is still a little kid but Scara have given his son a job that is, he has to take care of you.

Your little kid thinks that he is your bodyguard and tries to protect you, his mommy. Haha cute, right?

Scara has told him that if anyone annoys his mother then he just need to tell his father, that's all.

Scara would call you from time to time, telling you that he miss you and would ask what are you doing right that exact moment.

Because Aito is a little kid, you can't leave him at home alone, you are too scared that he might hurt himself some how. Even if you would go out for a little bit, you still scared that__

What if he hurt himself some how!?
What if he feel hungry!?
What if he tried to cook all by himself and got hurt!?
Who would take care of him before you get home!?

You bringing Aito with you is profit for Scara cause any guy or anyone would know right away that you have a kid, who is really protective of you.

You always get so worried that's why you would bring him out with you and it is so cute to see your little bodyguard hiss at stray cats or dogs/animals or any person who walk past by you that are minding their own or just chilling.