Aether

Modern, High School A U

Popular Aether x Introvert Female Reader

I love it when the nice, innocent boy is actually really manipulating behind all his kindness, so Aether is a manipulater in this one-shot. Imagine Aether manipulating you to love him and never leave him, it's kinda hot and I need therapy.

Anyways.

I am kinda sure that Aether would be a popular kid not only because of his good looks but also for his kind nature and friendly personality and the warm, welcoming aura, he has.

It will be like he wouldn't even have to try act fake to make people approach him or like him.

But sadly, all these nice, friendly personality, aura is not enough to make an anti-social person approach him.

'what should I do..?' he thought to himself as he walked towards the cafeteria, when a person approached him and started a random conversation with him.

Aether maintain a kind smile on his face and nodded here and there, listening the person and even replying a little.

'I try so hard but she still doesn't notice me..' he thought as the person excused themselves and leave him alone.

He walked in the cafeteria and looked over to find you sitting alone, he smiled to himself, thinking,'her friend is absent today' he walked over to a corner with a tray full of food in his hand.

"Umm.. is this.... seat taken?" A voice came.

Making you look up to see the owner of the voice which is none other than The Aether. You couldn't say anything for a few seconds as you both just stare at each other.

"ah!- no, sure, go a ahead take it" you said in a nervous, panicking vioce. You couldn't say no because of your social anxiety so you just agreed.

"Thank you" he thanked with a kind smile on his lips as he sat down in front of you.

'Wow, you still managed to mess up the one small line which you practiced so hard before approaching her, Aether' he scold himself in his mind.

You thought that he would take the chair and walk away to sit with his group of friends but he just sat in front of you.

'hey! you can't do that, that's illigal' you thought to yourself.

While you guys were eating, you kept on glancing at him here and there. He looks so good and proper while eating.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked with a nervous smile.

"Ah!- no I was, I was just wondering who you are hehe.." you threw your hands up in front of your face and shaking them as no while you answered panicking, telling him half truth.

Of course you can't tell him that you were staring because you found him really good looking.

Aether felt shocked, not because of the fact that he is popular and you still don't know who he is, the actual reason was that he tried so hard to make you notice him and yet you still had not noticed him, a single time. You don't even know him!?

"o-oh my apology, I am Aether" he introduced.

"No worries, I am Y/n" feeling guilty looking at his sad expression. He looks like a puppy with his ears and tail being down wards, in your point of view.

Then it hit you 'wait Aether, The Fvcking Golden Twin. no wonder I felt people stare at me! and I thought it was just my social anxiety'

After lunch, you were walking out of the cafeteria so was the many other students, when Aether approached you, again.