Vampire Diluc x reader

( Ahh- thank you so much for 1k+ reads!♡♡♡

The lovely person who requested this one-shot @QuiteFramely ) -AUTHOR CHAN

______________________________________

You are good friends with Kaeya. You can't help but wonder why did he wanted to be friends with you. It not like you are knight, heck! you don't even drink! Then why did Kaeya wanted to be friends with you so badly? Well you didn't put much thought into it, it was just a shower thought of yours.

( I swear this is not a Kaeya x reader one-shot )

One thing you did noticed that he would always pull you in to the Angel Share I mean you don't mind going to tavern but it was really weird that he would always pull you in Angel Share at specific day and timing always.

You do know that he go in there like almost every day/night with his friends, [ Venti ] the Bard and some times even with a Nun [ Rosaria ]

One more weird thing that did bother you was that Kaeya would always be extra flirty when you guys are in the bar. He would sit right next to you and would put his arm around you shoulder, that didn't bother you though.

The thing that bothers you is that when you two are not in the Angel Share and are out, he would treat you normaly like he treats everyone else. He would specially make you sit down in the bar, near the counter. And he would keep his eye on the red headed all the time.

Even after Kaeya being so damn flirty with you, making you blush and giving you compliments every time you guys are in the bar, you still menage to fall for the red head. His brother. Diluc.

You are so thankful that Kaeya doesn't know that you have a crush on his brother cause he would tease you and would even tell Diluc about your little crush on Diluc.

Diluc is so done with his adopted brother, Kaeya. Kaeya thinks that it would be so funny to flirt and be touchy with his brother's love of life.

Of course he wasn't that touchy to make you uncomfortable, he just puts an arm around your shoulder while drinking and talking/flirting but it would still piss Diluc off whenever he would see Kaeya with you.

Specking of drinking, you don't even drink! But he would still pull you in to the tavern even after knowing that you don't drink. You would always order your favorite juice and some other juice if you a little bored with your favorite juice but, no alcohols.

But Diluc is also kinda thankful of Kaeya in a way, *sigh he didn't thought that he would thankful of Kaeya for being with you. But because of Kaeya, no guys thinks of going near you. Even though Kaeya flirt with you, he does it just to make Diluc jealous and to tease him.

Kaeya does look after you when Diluc is not around to keep you safe.

While Diluc is away, taking care of some pathetic things. That's also how Diluc take care of his thrust, grape juice can do just enough but it could not complete his thrust for blood and...