Scaramouche x spy reader

( *starts writing a new one-shot at 01:00 am and doesn't sleepy at all after wards and then wonders why do I have this dark circles under my eyes*

The lovely person who asked me for Scara one-shot @3mm1n4_yn ) -AUTHOR CHAN

______________________________________

( Not me who couldn't draw the top hair so put his hat on )

You are a spy, you are currently spying on the Fatui. You were working really well cause no one has suspected you, yet...

Or so you thought....

Scaramouche... he have been staring at you, you find him always stop whatever he is doing and just look at you. You try acting like you didn't just notice him stare at you for like an hour while you train with other Fatui, trying to blend in with the other Fatui s.

He would also always check up on you time to time. You were almost sure that he has suspected you for being a spy. You try avoiding him, it's the best you could do since he is your boss, a fvcking Fatui Harbinger.

You hate his guts but also you're terrified of him, at the same time. You have heard- and seen too! so many times all the things he has done to the others who has made him mad and some times they haven't even done anything, they were just in wrong place at a wrong timing that's all.

All the rumors about him, they are all true, about him taking his anger out on the poor Fatui, and how he would hurt anyone, physically and mentally, both who ever pisses him off.

Scaramouche some how finds you much more different from the others, in a good way though. You are always very serious and what can he say you just look so dam sexy with your serious face/expansion or don't-even- dare-to-mess-with-me face.

He just find it so hard to not just stalk you all the time. It even hard to sleep, work, focus or do anything with out you popping up in his mind.

You don't even talk to anyone much, you are just so independent you don't need anyone's help. You also do such a great job but for some reason after any mission you complete you look upset, sad or pissed. He always wonders-