Chapter 19: Papa

I look around to see pure white corridors. Doctors walking around with clipboard in hand.

"What is this?" I turn to Vecna, only to see that he is no longer there.

Instead, a guy in fully white clothes and blonde hair stands in his place. He has his arms connected in front if him, a small smile on his youthful face.

"Hello Y/N. It's been a while." He smiles at me.

I take a few steps back, accidentally bumping into someone.

"Careful 002. This is Peter. He's going to make sure you're well looked after when I'm not around." A man with white-ish hair looks down at me.

I feel like I've seen these people before.

"Of course Dr Brenner. I will make sure to take good care of them." Peter smiles down at me.

I look to the left to see that I am in the body of my younger self. Peter turns to look at the mirror too but it seems as if he... glitches. For a split second, Vecna stands in his place.

No way...

I turn to run away from the scene but the familiar voice of Dr Brenner calls out to me.

"002! Get back here!"

I keep running until I make it into a room full of other children. A room which looks very familiar.

The rainbow room.

I look around to see kids playing games and testing their abilities. Then I see someone else who I haven't seen in a long time.

"011?" I ask and the young girl turns to face me with a blank expression.

"Y/N sweetie, it's time to go." A sweet voice says from behind me.

I turn to see my mum holding a younger Danny who sits on her hip. He looks so young.

"M/N how many times have I told you, their name is 002!" Dr Brenner comes into the room, standing beside Peter who is also stood in front of the door.

"Martin how can you say that? Y/N is your child! Your own flesh and blood! Not some science experiment." My mum pushes.

So he is... my dad? He's the one who tortured 011?

"Now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Come with me." Dr Brenner leads us out of the rainbow room.

I give 011 a sad smile before following along with them. We enter a smaller room and my dad locks the door. Peter stands beside the door, giving me a sad look.

"Martin what are you doing? You can't keep us here. We are your family!" My mum shouts, young Danny begins to cry into her shoulder.

My dad looks between Peter and I before saying something no father should say about their child.

"Don't you understand? 002- Y/N is dangerous! They're a weapon!" He raises his voice.

I feel my blood boil as the anger inside of me festers. Suddenly I have no control over my body, my arm stretched out in front of me.

"Let. Us. Go." I say with a death stare. Now I don't have control of my body.

I look over at Peter who has a strange look in his eyes. A look which tells me to do something. Something completely evil. Something unforgivable.

"Well unfortunately I can't do that 002." My dad says, a smug look on his face.

"Let. Us. GO!!!"

I use my powers to send my dad flying into the wall behind him, rendering him unconscious. Peter goes to check his pulse.

"He's still breathing. We don't have much time." He says, opening the doors.

"Wait, why are you helping us?" My mum asks as we follow Peter out of the room.

He stops for a moment and turns around.

"Because I don't want Y/N to suffer the same fate as me." Peter says, lifting up the sleeve of his shirt.

001.

"Wait, you're-"

"We have to hurry!" He leads us towards the front door of the lab. Sirens begin to go off and he stops before he can leave.

"What are you doing? Come on!" I yell to him but he sadly shakes his head.

"I have to stay. I have to help 011 and the others. We will meet again some time Y/N. I promise." Peter nods, heading back inside.

My mum quickly pulls me along as she continues to carry Danny.

We quickly rush into the car park and get into her car. She starts the engine and just like that, we drive away.

The image around me fades and Vecna is once again stood in front of me. He moves his hand away and I see the 001 tattoo on his arm.

"You're Peter... what- what happened to you?" I ask but he takes a step back.

"I changed Y/N. I became more powerful. I proved your father wrong." I can practically hear the smirk in his voice.

The next thing I know, Vecna reaches out his clawed hand in front of him.

"I want you to join me Y/N. Together we can prove how powerful we truly are. We can show everyone. No more hiding." His deep sinister voice echoes through the void.

"You... you killed people! Peter I trusted you! How did you become like this?!" I take a few steps back until I trip over nothing, sitting on the floor.

"Eleven."

I take a deep breath, ripping the blindfold off my head, breathing heavily.

Eddie and the others come rushing into the room, standing around me.

"Y/N what happened?"

I look at everyone before taking swallowing hard.

"Vecna. I used to know him. We used to be friends. But he did something terrible. He's coming for Eleven. He's coming for us. He's coming for all of us." I say.

I just hope whatever plan they came up with to defeat him works.