2.The man with the enchanting smile

Jungkook's heavy lids opened to the soft knock on the door. He was lying on the edge of the bottom bunk bed which was actually Jimin's. They shared a bedroom.

Yoongi was sleeping next to him, his face almost touching the wall. He looked innocent, like a child.

Before Jungkook could say anything, the door opened revealing his father. "We're back." His voice was hushed.

"Oh, I thought you'd be back later." Jungkook rubbed his eyes sitting up.

"Is that Yoongi?"

"Oh-Uhm yes. He slept over." Jungkook gave a glance at the sleeping boy next to him and then looked at his oblivious father.

"Oh, nice. Where's Jimin though?" He frowned.

Yoongi then moved a little and his eyes slowly opened probably because of the noise.

"Uhm...He left earlier. He said he had something to do but I didn't pay attention to what he was telling me." Jungkook came up with an excuse obviously avoiding the actual reason it was only Yoongi and him in the room.

"Why are you sleeping in Jimin's bed though?" His dad frowned. Obviously Jungkook couldn't tell him that last night's activities would be done more easily in the bottom bunk bed.

"Dad, too many questions. Let me sleep." Jungkook groaned burying his face in the pillow. Well, he did want to sleep, but he also didn't have a good enough answer or rather an excuse.

"Okay, fine, I'll go." The middle aged man stepped out of the room closing the door behind him.

"We could have slept in your bed at least, you know after..." Yoongi chuckled. He had that cute gummy smile on his face.

"Shut up. I'm sleepy." Jungkook mumbled having already closed his eyes.

Yoongi let out chuckle looked at him for a second. "I probably have to go."

"Why?" Jungkook opened his eyes in instant.

"It's getting late and I have to meet someone." He sat up patting his hair.

"Who?" Jungkook mumbled.

"You don't know him."

"Fine. See you?" Jungkook said hesitantly, childish hope gleaming in his eyes. It wasn't like he expected anything of Yoongi. What they had was pretty casual and they both knew it. However, Jungkook still couldn't help but feel like a silly teenager, which he in fact was.

"Yes." Yoongi said putting his clothes on in a rush.

     ~~~

Jungkook giggled. "You're silly." He was holding the phone next to his ear while sitting on a bench at the park he often went to.

"No, I'm not. You are though." Jimin said. "Will you be late? Your dad asked me if I knew what time you'd be back home."

"Tell him I'won't be late. I'll eat my sandwich and them I'll come." Jungkook looked at the half eaten sandwich he was holding.

That was when he saw from the corner of his eyes someone taking a seat next to him. It was a public bench in a public park after all. Anyone could take a seat next to him. However, he still felt the need to keep some distance from the stranger.

Then, an intense sweet perfume filled Jungkook's nostrils making him forget about his surroundings for a second. Such sweet scent could only be found in women's perfume, but Jungkook was sure that the person sitting next to him was a man. He wanted to turn his head and look properly but he didn't want to be indiscreet, so he kept his gaze on the ground.