8.The stupid boy

"So... you grew up in Korea you said?" Jen asked, the apples of here cheeks glowing with her big smile.

"Yes, in Daegu actually." Taehyung nodded his head, the smile carved in his face, never fading.

"Uh I've never been there. I lived in Busan until I turned twelve and then, my family and I moved here."

"Busan is so pretty. I've been there once." Taehyung nodded his head, his eyes averting from Jungkook's stepmother to find the boy's cold ones. Jungkook was just standing there chewing on his bottom lip while scratching his food with his fork.

Taehyung was like that friend who parents wanted their kid to be like, the one with the gentle manners, with the good grades, with the big bright smile. It was such a bad time for Taehyung to be that kind of person because Jungkook's gaze was on him but in a good way. He was getting annoyed by the man more and more with every passing minute. Every time Taehyung's bright smile appeared, Jungkook's fist tightened and his nails marked his soft palms.

All that was playing inside Jungkook's head was "what the hell does he want from me?".

Jungkook stayed quiet for the whole evening with the exception of some nods of his head, but it had been pointed out as his parents were too busy getting to know Taehyung.

When they were done with the food, Jungkook's parents said goodnight to go to bed leaving the two boys alone.

"Your parents are lovely. You said that Jen is actually your stepmother,right?" Taehyung said unbuttoning the top button of his shirt, Jungkook's eyes following the action.

"Seriously?"

"Uh?" Taehyung blinked.

"Taehyung, what do you want?" Jungkook crossed his arms against his chest.

Taehyung sighed. "You to accept my apology." His voice was softer. Jungkook liked to think that there was some desperation in it.

Jungkook's eyes met Taehyung's. The boy didn't reply. Was he making a big deal out of it? Why didn't he just accept the apology and have sex with him?

Taehyung then dared to come closer to the boy, dared to place his big hand on his arm. "Come on." It sounded like a whisper.

"Let's got to my room." Jungkook cleared his throat. "Jimin said he'd be late."

That was how Jungkook ended up with his back against the closed door of his bedroom kissing Taehyung deeply with his hands buried in the man's brown locks.

They were swallowing each other's soft sighs being well aware that they had to be quiet.

Taehyung's hands were borderline aggressive as he was holding the boy by the hips a bit hard, but Jungkook didn't mind. The boy liked the urgency in the other's actions.

Taehyung's eager hand found Jungkook's crotch making him groan softly.

They quickly ended up on the floor, Jungkook straddling Taehyung's lap while the man hands were on his butt almost urging the boy to get even closer, to feel the warmth of his body on him.

They were both hard. They both wanted desperately to fuck and it was pretty obvious by the way Jungkook was grinding against Taehyung's crotch like the horny teen he was.

"Touch me, baby." How easily nicknames slipped from Taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook nodded his head quickly reaching to unbutton Taehyung's pants as fast as possible. He then put his hand underneath the man's tight boxers to feel his hardened length that was staining them.