9.The not so perfect man

The mini skirt with blue sequins that Taehyung so much loved was sitting on Jungkook's desk, as if it was lying there dead. He had left it there when he had ripped it off his body violently like it had been marking his skin when he had come back home.

"You're not talking much." Jimin noticed, his eyes looking bigger behind his big round glasses.

"Uh?" Jungkook had barely heard him having been too busy scratching the nail polish off his short nails.

"I said you're very quiet." Jimin said taking off his glasses and putting his notepad down.

"Am I? I didn't realise." Jungkook let out a soft chuckle shrugging his shoulders. He was probably under the impression that he was a good actor.

"How was the party? You've told me literally nothing about it."

"It was fine." Jungkook went back to scratching his nails.

"Just fine?" Jimin raised his eyebrow in disbelief. "You went out with that skirt-" Jimin pointed at the sparkling material that was lying on the desk. "-to a party. And you're trying to tell me nothing interesting happened?"

Jungkook sighed, his hands felt on his sides. "I was making out with Taehyung and then he introduced me to a guy with whom he left me as if I even gave a damn about him- the guy I mean and he then started making out with another guy." Jungkook explained as if the words suddenly spilled off his mouth on their own.

"Hm."

"Is that all you've got to say?"

"I mean... we've talked about him. Remember what I told you? Do not take him seriously." Jimin said putting emphasis in the last sentence.

"I don't take him seriously." Jungkook mumbled avoiding the other's eyes.

"Yeah?" Jimin paused for a second. "What did you do after you saw him making out with that other guy?" Jimin asked accusingly.

"I danced a little with the guy he had introduced me with and... left." Jungkook said the last part almost under his breath.

"That's what I'm talking about." Jimin crossed his arms against having won the argument.

Jungkook sighed in frustration. "It's not like that. It's just that I had a goal and got disappointed that he found someone else for me when he could have simply taken me home. I didn't want that guy. I wanted Taehyung and the fact that I saw him making out with someone else was the cherry on top."

Right at that moment, Jungkook's phone started ringing. The two pairs of eyes turned to the small device that was laying on the mattress.

"It's him." Jungkook said while staring at the screen.

"Taehyung? What are you going to do?"

———

"You were so hot, last night." Taehyung murmured against Jungkook's pale neck and it sounded like a moan. "I couldn't take my eyes off your ass. I was so right about you wearing a skirt." His hand was cupping Jungkook's butt squeezing it eagerly.

"You looked good in that skirt too." Jungkook's eyes were half lidded as Taehyung's other hand was pressing on his crotch.

"Yeah? Did you want me to fuck you like that? While we were both wearing those tiny skirts?" Taehyung reached eagerly for the zipper of Jungkook's jeans.

"I did." Jungkook admitted. "But I guess you didn't."

Taehyung paused. "Uh?" His hands were still on him groping him.