3.The boy with the red cheeks

Jungkook's knuckles had turned white from how strongly he was gripping the white sheets underneath him. It looked as if he was trying to rip them with his nails.

The sunlight was caressing Jungkook's slim body painting his bare back rose-gold. It was the sunset that tinted everything pink and gold.

His moans were so soft, muffled by the fluffy pillow he had buried his face in. In contrast with with all the softness Jungkook carried, Yoongi was not soft at all. There was nothing soft in his grunts or in the way he was holding Jungkook by the hip to make him meet his thrusts.

Maybe, Jungkook liked that roughness of his. Maybe he liked how Yoongi was almost disrespecting him in bed. It wasn't like Yoongi actually treated him badly, but it sometimes felt like he only cared about getting off. Jungkook could see that despite his lack of experience. He still liked it though. It was enough for him.

Yoongi's thrusts were getting sloppier and his grunts were getting more desperate which meant that he was close. So, Jungkook wrapped his hand around his own hard cock and started pumping it quickly to kind of match Yoongi's thrusts.

Then the sound of a notification joined their moans. It was Jungkook's phone. They ignored it.

But, then the ringtone of another notification was heard. They still ignored it.

The third time the annoying ringtone was heard, Yoongi groaned and thrusted harder pushing Jungkook forward.

Jungkook whimpered and detached his face from the pillow and with blurry eyes, he tried to see what the notifications were for as his phone was on the nightstand.

"Just put it on mute." Yoongi sighed. His hands were attached to Jungkook's hips without any intention to leave.

Another notification.

"I can't. W-What if it's my dad?" Jungkook said between moans.

"Just fucking tell whoever it is to stop, then." Yoongi murmured pulling out of Jungkook.

Jungkook reached for his phone with trembling hands.

Taehyung's name appeared. It had been two weeks since they had first met and they actually texted each other pretty often. It had all started with a text that Jungkook had sent by accident to the handsome man. As it seemed, Taehyung was pretty good with keeping conversations, because he had easily found a way to respond and keep contact with the boy.

"You're done?" Yoongi was clearly annoyed. He was standing on his knees while pouring some lube on his palm to spread it on his shaft to get it a bit more slippery.

"Yeah, just a second." Jungkook patted his messy hair and started typing. Taehyung had sent him some photos of shirts because he wanted Jungkook to help him make an outfit.

"You're taking too long." There was a pair of hands on Jungkook's butt spreading his cheeks. Then the tip of Yoongi's cock was touching his entrance.

The tip was already inside Jungkook. The boy only bit his bottom lip and kept texting.

"Who's that?" Yoongi's chin was on Jungkook's shoulder as he was slowly pushing his member inside Jungkook.

"You don't know him." Jungkook mumbled. It was hard for him to stay on his knees while Yoongi was slowly thrusting into him. "Can't you wait for a second?" Jungkook whined slightly annoyed.

"Wait for what? We were in the middle of fucking. Are you gonna keep flirting with that dude while I'm fucking you?" Yoongi raised his voice slightly. He almost sounded offended.

"What? I'm not flirting." Jungkook pushed Yoongi away softly.

"Yeah? Your little friend here just called you 'pretty boy'." Yoongi crossed his arms against his chest. His eyes were glued on the bright screen of Jungkook's phone.