4.The flirty man

"I bumped into your sister yesterday." Jimin said taking a sip of his beer.

"Yeah she told me. She was like 'I saw that cute friend of yours with the bleached hair.' It was quite funny."  Yoongi chuckled playing with the fabric of Jungkook's black sweater as he had his arm behind the boy's shoulders.

"What's funny? I'm cute. Everyone knows it." Jimin joked shrugging his shoulders in a cocky way.

"She has a crush on you." Yoongi said.

"Has she told you that?" Jimin putting a cigarette on his lips. "Or is it your own assumption?" His voice came out muffled as he had the cancer stick between his plump lips while trying to light it up.

"It's obvious." Yoongi said with his hand moving on Jungkook's shoulder. "Don't tell me you like her! I'm not letting you close to her."

"Why not?" Jimin almost sounded offended.

"Because you're as shitty as I am at these things." He said that as if Jungkook wasn't almost resting his head on his shoulder, staring at him with eyes of admiration.

"You're fucking my brother." Jimin almost sounded frustrated but he wasn't. He didn't even care about Yoongi's sister in the first place.

Jungkook blinked after realising he had just been mentioned. He had been quietly sitting there that whole time without having much to say.

"Step-brother." Yoongi corrected. "It's not the same. What we have is casual. You would make her fall for you."

Should Jungkook start paying more attention to Yoongi's words? It felt like the latter was talking so casually about how he saw what they had as just sex. Well, it was, but it didn't sound very nice. It made Jungkook feel like an object. It also didn't sound very nice concerning the small crush he had on Yoongi.

Moments like this, Jungkook felt silly for the times he had thought Yoongi cared and got jealous.

Jungkook tensed a bit letting his hands fall on his lap, as far as possible from Yoongi even though he didn't detach himself from his side.

To Jungkook's luck, he had plans with Taehyung and he could go and get himself out of that awkward situation. This conversation embarrassed him, made him feel small.

Jungkook got up. "I have to go."

"Yes, you have to go to that fashion dude, right? I forgot about that." Jimin said.

"Fashion dude?" Yoongi narrowed his eyes confused.

"Didn't Jungkook tell you? He started working for him. It's been like almost a month I think." Jimin explained.

Jungkook nodded his head without speaking. It was true that he had ended up saying yes to Taehyung's offer after that one time he had gone to his studio. Something had ignited inside him when he had seen his reflection on the mirror. He had looked softer than ever with the flashy clothes and red cheeks. He had wanted to do that again. He had wanted to see himself sparkling in a way he had never thought he would want.

He couldn't say those things out loud though. He could not just let it slip from his mouth that he had realised there was another side of him he wanted to explore. All he had managed to say was that he wouldn't mind making some money.

"What do you do there?" Yoongi asked curious.

"Uhm, I help him with his work. He also takes photos of the clothes on me." His awkwardness made the explanation almost sound confusing.

"Won't you give me a kiss?" Yoongi pointed at his puckered lips when Jungkook grabbed his jacket.

"Uh?" Jungkook paused for a second, his eyes wider than before. "Yes, sure." He said then walking towards Yoongi knowing that Jimin's eyes were on them the whole time.