10.The boy with the feelings

Jungkook had been spending almost every night under Taehyung's sheets, his nostrils filled with that vanilla scent of the man's skin, that almost feminine scent that mixed perfectly with the masculine side of his. He had filled his parents with all sorts of lies to be able to be spending his nights in Taehyung's bed. Jimin was part of those lies too, always helping Jungkook find his way to Taehyung's arms.

Jungkook had been having the best week of his life.

"Fuck." Jungkook moaned with his eyes rolled back. His hand was on Taehyung's back while the other one was on his nape, his fingers tangled with the man's soft hair. He was lost in another world, lost in that fairytale Taehyung offered him with sweet words and tender hands.

"You like this, baby?" Taehyung murmured in Jungkook's ear, his voice coming out from deep inside like a grunt, yet it sounded like a poem, like the most passionate thing in the world. His nose was nestling in Jungkook's hair while his lips almost touched his lobe with the intensity of his thrusts.

Jungkook moaned in response, no actual words could leave his mouth. Taehyung's skills made simple things like these harder to do, because he was so effortlessly good at sex, so experienced...

Later that day, Jungkook sat up on the bed after another round of sex, his legs barely capable of walking. His hand traced a path on Taehyung's bare chest that the cushion had left exposed. "Jimin's birthday is next week. On Saturday." He said with his eyes on the invisible line he had drawn with the tip of his finger on the golden skin.

Taehyung hummed lifting his gaze to look at Jungkook.

"He's having a party. You should come." Jungkook said with his gaze still on the man's chest.

"Me?" He pointed at himself with a chuckle.

"Yes, you. It's not a big deal. Afterall, you brought me to a party too." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"It's your step brother's birthday. There will be your friends, his friends. It's not the same thing as the trashy party I invited you to. I hardly even knew the guy who was hosting it."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "It still isn't a big deal though. He told me to invite whoever I wanted." Jungkook offered him one of his soft and sweet smiles that he always gave the man so easily. "And I want to invite you." He put emphasis on the last word, his voice dripping innocent sweetness.

Taehyung stayed silent for a second. "Next Saturday, you said?"

Jungkook nodded his head with excitement.

"Is this about Yoongi? He'll be there, won't he?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook suspiciously.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "No, I haven't spoken to him for so long. I don't give a damn about him. I mean... he'll be there, but-"

"Okay, okay." Taehyung chuckled. "I just asked. It would be okay though if you wanted him to get him jealous." A knowing smirk was painted on his face,

That sentence hit Jungkook like a slap taking away all his previous excitement. Why was Taehyung still mentioning Yoongi? It made Jungkook feel as if he was lying in a stranger's bed, the sex they just had having been the most casual thing.

"I don't." Jungkook said a bit sharply.

"Okay, baby." Taehyung said softly. His hand was behind his head like a pillow.

Jungkook was still sitting there with the soft cushion falling on his hips from his position. He was staring at the empty wall across him expressionless.

"You look tired." Taehyung pointed, his raspy voice showing tiredness as well.

"I am tired. I was studying all day." Jungkook sighed.