15.The man in love

"You're good?" Yoongi asked, his head lifting slightly from the wall to take a look at Jungkook who was sitting next to him in a similar way, his head fallen back and his legs laying limp on the mattress.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Why wouldn't I be? You only let my take one drag."

Yoongi chuckled, his throat kind of dry from the joint he had placed between his fingers. He dragged on it watching the smoke moving in front of him. "You haven't done it before. You have to take it slow. You've also had alcohol which is not a good combination."

Jungkook pouted. He wouldn't admit it, but Yoongi had a point. He was definitely dizzy and his body felt so relaxed.

Jungkook only turned his eyes to the side, a smirk painted on his face. "Can I do another one?"

Yoongi chuckled almost coughing. He shooke his head. "Nope."

"Come on." Jungkook had lowered his head to look at him from below with his big round eyes. His sober self would definitely cringe from how kittenish he was being. He managed to get on his knees to crawl in front of Yoongi. "Just one." He could feel Yoongi's breath on his face.

Yoongi was smirking, his gaze half-lidded from the high. "No." He turned his head to the side, his toughness disappearing slowly.

Jungkook was looking at the man's face when his hand found the one Yoongi was holding the joint with. He did it like a caress. When he reached for the joint, Yoongi pulled his hand away.

"I can't handle you when you're being like this. I'm not used to it." Yoongi chuckled.

"Like what?" Jungkook's voice was more high pitched than usual, more playful than it had probably ever been before. To Yoongi he had always been a bit shy because the older had been his first. To Taehyung he had been shy too, but not due to inexperience, mostly due to his personality being like that. Some shyness was always there, appearing in a cute way. However, he was never very kittenish. It could have to do this time with his weird mental state combined with the alcohol and weed.

"You know what I mean."

Jungkook giggled. "Do you like me like that?" His eyes were staring deep into Yoongi's.

"Are you trying to seduce me so that you can take another drag?" Yoongi lifted his eyebrow in suspicion.

"I would never." Jungkook shook his head giggling.

"I don't believe you."

"If I give you a kiss will you believe me?"

Yoongi was caught off-guard. His eyes were narrowed when he placed the blunt between his lips. He was looking inside Jungkook's dark eyes trying to understand what the boy was thinking.

"You won't kiss me." Yoongi said in disbelief.

Jungkook proved him wrong right that moment when he connected their mouths in a wet and daring kiss that didn't look hesitant but it kind of was. Maybe Yoongi could not see that hesitation, but it was there in Jungkook's fingers that despite his drunkenness they struggled to find where to touch him, where to settle.

Yoongi immediately reciprocated as if he wasn't surprised at how daring the boy suddenly was. His hands found Jungkook's thin waist. They were loose at first but they soon tightened grasping the fabric of the boy's top.

It was a passionate kiss, one filled with desire and their desperation to feel something refreshing.

Jungkook wished that the lips he was kissing were different, wider, with a cupid's bow. He wanted to stop thinking of those specific lips and enjoy Yoongi's to the fullest, but it was like Taehyung had left open wounds on him that hurt all the time not letting him forget about him for just one night. So, Jungkook kissed him more intensely, with more passion. He then straddled Yoongi's lap letting his hands wander on his neck and hair. He was so used to how Taehyung felt on his fingertips that touching Yoongi was so foreign.