7.The disapointing man

Jungkook had expected laughter the moment those sinister words had left his mouth. He had expected to be mocked by Taehyung. But he got none of that. Taehyung had definitely not seen that coming, his eyes widening, but he then went along. He didn't laugh. He didn't mock.

"Yeah, sure." Taehyung said, his voice sounding deeper in Jungkook's ears.

Jungkook blinked, looking at Taehyung's face in utter disbelief. He was waiting for Taehyung to say that he was joking but he didn't. Instead, the older man kept staring at him with those warm eyes of his.

"You- uhm... y-yeah okay." Jungkook stuttered with red cheeks. He looked down at their feet for a second before deciding that he would have to kneel.

However, Taehyung stopped him by placing a gentle hand on his neck sliding it all the way up to Jungkook's fluffy hair. "You don't look so sure."

"No, it's just- I-I didn't expect you to say yes." Jungkook admitted, his cheeks still burning.

"Why would I ever say no to you, especially to those lips?" Taehyung's thumb had found Jungkook's bottom lip. He had a look of admiration on his face, his eyes setting Jungkook on fire. He then pulled him a quick yet hungry kiss.

When Taehyung pulled away, he ran his big hand through Jungkook's hair and looked at his big doe eyes.

Jungkook didn't want to stare at Taehyung's face for too long because he'd definitely get embarrassed, so he quickly looked away and got on his knees. His fingers were shaking a bit as he was unbuckling Taehyung's belt.

Meanwhile, Taehyung's fingertips were tracing Jungkook's cheek.

When Jungkook's finger slid under the waistband of Taehyung's boxers, the boy let out a shy giggle without realizing.

"What?" Taehyung frowned.

"It's nothing." Jungkook shook his head quickly in embarrassment.

"Is there anything funny down there?" Taehyung's tone was teasing as a smirk had formed between his cheeks.

"No, I just- no" Jungkook couldn't get more embarrassed, his fingers fiddling with the waistband.

Taehyung chuckled. "Even now, you're so cute." He then lowered his boxers himself as Jungkook's hands had been a bit hesitant.

Taehyung's member was right in front of Jungkook's face. It wasn't very hard which made Jungkook lick his lips before spitting in his palm. With his palm now sticky he carefully placed his it on the man's shaft and started moving it slowly. He looked at the round tip and licked his lips once again before taking it in his mouth.

Jungkook was curious to see how Taehyung's features could have changed but he didn't look up. He stayed focused on trying to get Taehyung fully hard. That was when he remembered how much Yoongi enjoyed being touched gently on the balls. So, that was what he tried next. He softly stroked Taehyung's balls while accelerating the pace of his mouth and hand.

Taehyung was very hard after some seconds. Jungkook could feel salty precum leaking from the swollen tip straight on his tongue.

Jungkook finally turned his gaze upwards to look at Taehyung's expression and he was more than pleased with what he was met with as the man's eyes had rolled back and his lips were parted leaving soft sighs.

"You're doing so well, Jungkook." Taehyung moaned. It was one of the hottest things Jungkook had ever heard. It made him suck the tip harder and move his hand more quickly around his cock.

"I'm close." Taehyung gasped and pushed Jungkook backwards softly so that only his hand was on him. "Faster." He mumbled arching his hips slightly towards Jungkook. He then let out a deep groan throwing his head back. Despite his desperation to finish, he kept his thrusts very subtle giving Jungkook almost full control.