Chapter 1 First stunt

The eight couples are walking to their first stunt holding their partner's hand. They see Dawson and they are ready to put their relationship to the test for one million dollars. Dawson was happy to see all eight couples and got them ready for the adventure. The eight couples saw two helicopters flying over the water.

"Here is your first stunt, the men will be hanging by their ankles underneath those helicopters while holding onto a rope. The ladies will be waiting in the freezing water below. As the helicopters settle in overhead, the women will grab hold of the rope and be pulled out of the water by their partners. Couples will go two at a time where you will not only compete against each other but also the clock. No one will be eliminated today. Whichever couple can hang on the longest before falling in the water will select a CapitalOne Credit Card, ranging from ten to fifty thousand dollars" said Dawson.

The Couples started cheering to pick a credit card and were ready to do the stunt.

"We have randomly selected today's order and the first battle will be Kyle and Olga against Zac and Ashley. The two couples that I called, come with me" said Dawson.

Dawson grabbed the first two couples and separated them to talk to each couple before the stunt.

"Alright Olga and Kyle, you guys are up first, so what do you think about the other couples," said Dawson

"I think Andrew and Serena will be tough because Serena looks like she is in shape and so is Andrew," said Olga.

"I agree but I think the other couples will give it all they can to win just like us," said Kyle.

"Alright, I wish you guys good luck, and let's win," said Dawson

"Thanks," said Kyle and Olga, shaking Dawson's hand.

"Zac and Ashley, now you guys are the only engaged couple, does that give you an advantage," asked Dawson.

"I don't think so because all the couples will know their strengths and weakness in their teammate just like us," said Zac.

"We are going to give everything we got into this event, WE ARE READY," said Ashley.

"Well good luck to both of you, set that bar high because there are six other couples that will try to beat your time," said Dawson.

Dawson walks away to join the group while Olga, Kyle, Zac, and Ashley strip into their bathing suits and got into life jackets. Zac and Kyle get sent to a platform to be hung upside down by the helicopter, while Olga and Ashley were getting into the water near a bouy. The helicopters came and the safety experts hooked the guys to a wire under them. Zac and Kyle were lifted by the helicopters and a safety expert made sure that they don't hit their head on the ground and handed them the rope they will use.

"Alright, who will win this heat? Kyle and Olga or Zac and Ashley" asked Dawson to the other couples.

"I think Zac and Ashley because she looks like a feather, which might give her the advantage to hold onto that rope," said Paige.

"I say Olga and Kyle because Kyle looks strong and so does Olga, but both pairs will it everything they got," said Nancy.

"Alright, here we go. Time starts when the girl is lifted out of the water and time stops when she drops" said Dawson.

Zac and Kyle were carried to their partners that were waiting for them, they threw the rope to their partners. Olga and Ashley grabbed the rope which lifted them above the water and the time started. After fifty-one seconds, Olga lets go and drop into the water while Ashley held on for a few more seconds before she fell in as well.