Chapter 8 Eighth stunt

The five couples are walking to their next stunt holding their partner's hand. They see Emily and they are ready to see what is next.

"How is everyone feeling?" asked Emily.

The couples started cheering and clapping to see what was next. They see a platform over the water and were wondering what is happening.

"As you notice that Dawson is not here, he had to deal with a personal issue that he has. So I will be hosting this stunt" said Emily.

The couples were happy to see Emily and to get things started.

"First of all, congrats to Zac and Ashley for winning two Jeep Grand Cherokees. they have also won the ability to pick today's order in this stunt. Also congrats to all the other couples for winning prizes along the way. The only couple that hasn't won anything is Steve and Nancy, but today might be the day that things might change. Here is your next stunt" said Emily.

The couples looked at the platform and wondered what they would be doing.

"You will both be on that platform above the water. One of you will be locked up with forty pounds of weights and chains, the other one will find the key to free you. On GO, The platform will give way, dropping you both in the water. You will have to free your partner from the locks, then you will both swim to a buoy to stop the clock. No one will be eliminated today" said Emily.

The couples were shocked that no one will be out of this stunt.

"Instead, whichever couple does the best will get to steal one of the previously won prizes. There is some cool stuff that is up for grabs. Cars, trips, cash. Fortunately for Zac and Ashley, you get to pick the order. Which couple is going first?" asked Emily.

"We have decided that Graham and Tasha are going first because they want our cars," said Ashley.

"I think everyone except Zac and Ashley is after the cars," said Tasha.

"Alright Graham and Tasha, good luck," said Emily.

Graham and Tasha headed out to get ready. They both strip into their bathing suits and were ready to start the competition. Tasha and Graham got onto the platform, the safety crew put the locks on Tasha's feet and gave Graham the key to free her. They also gave Tasha and Graham Goggles to put on.

"Graham and Tasha, you guys are up first, set that bar. Here we go in three, two, one, GO" said Emily as the platform opened.

They got under the water but Graham had to come up for air and went back down. He got one lock undone but had to resurface a second time to get air. He went back down, got the second lock, then he and Tasha swam as fast as they can to the buoy and stop the timer. Their time was one minute flat. They got out of the water and returned to the group.

"Welcome back, Graham and Tasha. Graham, I notice that you needed to gather your breath when you hit the water, you came up twice. what happened?" asked Emily.

"I knew I was in trouble because I felt like I couldn't breathe when we went down," said Graham.

"Zac and Ashley, it's your call. who is going next?" asked Emily.

"Big Andrew and little Serena because they are the cockiest out of all of us," said Zac.

"Alright Serena and Andrew, good luck," said Emily.

Andrew and Serena headed out to get ready. They both strip into their bathing suits and were ready to start the competition. Serena and Andrew got onto the platform, the safety crew put the locks on Serena's feet and gave Andrew the key to free her. They also gave Andrew and Serena goggles to put on.