Chapter 9 Ninth stunt

The five couples are walking to their next stunt holding their partner's hand. They see Emily and they are ready to see what is next.

"How is everyone feeling?" asked Emily.

The couples started cheering and clapping to see what was next. They saw four buoys in the water along with two helicopters.

"Andrew and Serena, will there be any fighting after what happened in the last stunt when Zac and Ashley stole money from you guys?" asked Emily.

"I hope there will none because we will try our best in the upcoming stunts," said Serena

"Steve and Nancy, are you guys finally going to win something?" asked Emily.

"I hope so because we have been close in the last few stunts," said Nancy.

"Alright, here is your next stunt. You will both be standing on the bed of that flatbed truck as it goes down the pier. You will each have to jump in the water and swim over to those red buoys where you will have to grab hold of a trapeze that is hanging from those helicopters. The helicopters will carry you to the drop zone, you will drop down, swim to the yellow buoys, grab a flag and swim to the platform to place the flags to stop the clock. No one will be eliminated today. Instead, whichever couple can complete this stunt the fastest will win two brand new iPod touch 7s and twenty thousand dollars cash. in addition, the couple that wins will get to pick tomorrow's order." said Emily.

The five couples saw the two new iPods and wanted to get things underway.

"We have randomly selected today's order and the first couple will be Andrew and Serena. You guys, come with me" said Emily.

Emily grabbed Serena and Andrew to talk to them before the stunt.

"Andrew and Serena, now you guys are going first, what do you think of this stunt?" asked Emily.

"I think this is a great stunt for us because we are really good swimmers so I think we will do well," said Andrew

"We will set a great time to make the other couples nervous," said Serena.

"Alright good luck to both of you," said Emily

"Thanks," said Andrew and Serena, shaking Emily's hand.

Emily walks away to join the group while Andrew and Serena strip into their bathing suits and got into life jackets. They got onto the back of the truck to start the stunt.

"Alright, here we go. Andrew and Serena are on the truck. The helicopters are in the air and over the red buoys. Time starts when the first person hit the water and time stops when the second person places their flag." said Emily.

The truck started going down the pier. Andrew and Serena are waiting to swim to the buoys. Andrew jumped into the water and started swimming to his buoy but he has a long swim because he jumped a bit early. Serena jumped in five seconds after he jumped. Serena started swimming to her buoy. Andrew takes the long swim to his buoy while Serena takes the shorter swim to hers. Serena got to her buoy in thirty seconds. She grab the trapeze and the helicopter carried Serena to the drop zone. Meanwhile, Andrew got to his trapeze ten seconds behind Serena. They were both carried to the drop zone. Andrew and Serena let go of the trapeze and swam to their buoy to grab the flag. They got their flag and started swimming to the platform. Andrew takes the shorter swim to the platform while Serena takes the longer swim to the platform. Andrew made it to the platform and clipped his flag in two minutes. He went to help Serena get onto the platform and she clipped her flag to the pole. Their time was two minutes and thirteen seconds. They came back to the group.