Chapter 5 5th Stunt and new co-host

The six remaining couples are walking to their next stunt holding their partner's hand. They see a woman on a race track and they are ready to see what is next.

"How is everyone feeling?" asked Emily.

The couples started cheering and clapping to see what was next. They saw two cars (A yellow car and an orange car) and a flatbed truck on the track, but they also noticed that Dawson wasn't with them.

"My name is Emily Kooiman. I am co-hosting for Dawson in this stunt because he is not feeling well, but he will be back to do the next stunt if he is feeling better. You might see me in some of the stunts in the future" said Emily.

"Sounds good," said Paige.

"Dawson has told me about what has happened with you guys and the prizes you've won leading up to this point. Andrew and Serena won ten thousand dollars in the last stunt, Graham and Tasha won twenty thousand dollars and a trip to LA, Jacob and Paige won twenty thousand dollars from Capital One and the rest of you have been bone dry. I know that couples tend to argue with each other in any relationship. Today, you will have to rely on your communication ability," Said Emily.

"Let's do it," said Jacob.

"Here is your next stunt. You and your partner will be in one of though cars, racing against another couple trying to get on the back of that flatbed truck and knock over a flag. Now, to make things more interesting, the one that is driving will be blindfolded and you will be guided onto the back of the truck by their partner. The good news is that no one will be eliminated today. Instead, you will be competing for a seven-day, all-inclusive vacation at the Grand Lido Negril resort and spa in Jamaica" said Emily.

The couples started cheering at the prize and wanted to get things started.

"The couple that knocks over the flag the fastest will also get to pick the order in the next stunt. We have randomly selected today's order and the first battle will be Jacob and Paige vs Steve and Nancy" said Emily.

The first two couples were excited to get things started in the stunt.

"So Steve and Nancy, who is going to be the driver?" asked Emily.

"Steve is going to drive because I am better at directions and I have a louder voice," said Nancy.

"I don't mind driving. This will be the first time that I am driving blindfolded" said Steve.

"Alright, Paige and Jacob, who is going to be the driver for you guys?" asked Emily.

"Jacob is driving for us because he is good at taking orders from me and he is a much better driver," said Paige.

"I hope we do well. I want her to know that I am proud of her" said Jacob.

"To the first two couples, go get suited up, and good luck," said Emily, sending the first two couples out to start their race.

Jacob, Paige, Nancy, and Steve went to their assigned car where the crew got them into black Nascar suits, got them into the car through the window, and put on their helmets. After the couples got belted in, The crew gave the passengers (Nancy and Paige) goggles to wear and the drivers (Steve and Jacob) their blindfolds. After a final check, the crew let Emily know that they can start the race on her que.

"Alright, who will win this race?" asked Emily.

"Steve and Nancy because I think they will work together better than Jacob and Paige will," said Ashley.

"I just want Jacob and Paige out the next stunt because they beat us in the first stunt and now they suck at everything," said Serena.

"Alright, I will go and talk to the couples before we start the race," said Emily, walking to the cars.