Chapter 14 final stunt

The three couples are walking to their final stunt holding their partner's hand. They see Dawson and Emily ready to show the final three their final stunt.

"First of all, congrats to all three couples for making it this far. We are one stunt away from one of you couples winning one million dollars," said Dawson

"You guys have been through a lot to get here and we can't be more proud of you guys," said Emily.

The couples started cheering and clapping to see what was in the final stunt. They saw a boat in the water along with a helicopter.

"Here is your final stunt. You will be riding on the back of that boat as it speeds down the harbor. Using ladders, you will climb into that helicopter that is overhead. Once you are inside the helicopter, it will fly you over to that semi-truck. The helicopter will land on the truck, you will climb inside the truck, open combination locks to open two lockers containing two crash helmets. You will put the helmets on, jump into a car that is in the back of the truck, and crash through the truck to stop the clock. Whichever couple can complete this stunt the fastest will win one million dollars," said Dawson.

"Zac and Ashley, you guys got the best time yesterday so you get to pick todays order. Which couple is going first?" asked Emily.

"We have decided that Graham and Tasha are going first because They have been busting their butts as we have," said Ashley.

"Alright Graham and Tasha, come with me," said Dawson.

Dawson took Graham and Tasha to talk to them before the stunt.

"Alright Graham and Tasha, last time we get to talk before a stunt. you guys have been through a lot. Do you think this experience has brought you two closer as a couple?" asked Dawson.

"I think so because we can do anything together and talk to each other more," said Tasha.

"I am so glad we are doing this together because it shows that any type of couple can do anything when they put their mind to it," said Graham.

"Remember, you guys are going first so you have to set the bar. Good luck to both of you," said Dawson.

Dawson left as Graham and Tasha went to the crew to get them into black Nascar suits and life jackets. They got onto the boat to start the stunt. The helicopter came over their head to start the stunt.

"Alright this is it, Graham and Tasha are on the boat, the helicopter is overhead," said Dawson.

The safety crew gave Graham and Tasha their ladder to climb and they started the stunt. They started climbing up the ladder but Tasha had a bit of trouble climbing but she stay focused. Graham got inside the helicopter in eighteen seconds, while Tasha took a bit longer to get into the helicopter. Graham was cheering her on as Tasha got into the helicopter in forty-four seconds. The ladders were released from the helicopter as the helicopter flew them to the truck. The clock stopped at forty-four seconds and will restart once they touch the truck. The helicopter flew to the truck while Graham and Tasha were waiting to get the second part of the stunt done. The helicopter landed on the moving truck, Graham and Tasha hopped out and climb into the back of the truck. They started working on their combination locks to get their helmets out. Graham got his locker open, put on his helmet, and climbed through the window of the driver's side of the car. Tasha got her locker open a few seconds behind, she put her helmet on and climb through the window of the passenger side of the car. They both buckled themselves up and Graham drove the car to crash through the back of the truck and finished with a time of one minute and twenty-eight seconds. They got out of the car and joined the group.

"Graham and Tasha, good job with a great time of one minute and twenty-eight seconds. Do you hope that is enough?" asked Emily.

"I hope so because that is not easy," said Tasha.