Chapter 6 Third elimination

The six couples are walking to their next stunt holding their partner's hand. They see Emily and they are ready to see what is next.

"How is everyone feeling after the drive in the rain?" asked Emily.

All six couples started clapping and cheering. They saw two dumpsters with tubes and they were wondering what will happen.

"First thing, congrats to Olga and Kyle for being the only couple to complete yesterday's stunt, with they won a trip to Jamaica and won the ability to pick today's order. Here is your next stunt. The men will be sitting in those dumpsters with their heads trapped in that tube and handcuffed while it will be flushed with hundreds of gallons of raw sewage. On GO, the women will have to climb up into the tube to enter the combination to the lock that holds the key to the cuffs. Climb out to free their partner from the cuffs. Once the men are free, they will pull a flag to stop the clock. The couple that does this the fastest will win ten thousand dollars. The couple that does this the slowest will be eliminated" said Emily.

"Wow, that is crazy," said Ashley.

"Now Olga and Kyle, you guys were the only ones to complete the stunt yesterday, so you get to pick today's order. Which two couples are going first?" asked Emily.

"We have thought about who will do good in this," said Kyle.

"So the first heat will be Zac and Ashley vs Jacob and Paige," said Olga.

"Alright, the first two couples, come with me," said Emily.

Emily grabbed the first two couples and separated them to talk to each couple before the stunt.

"Alright Zac and Ashley, you guys are first. What do you think about this?" asked Emily.

"Well, I don't know what is harder: her or the sewage slapping me in the face. One thing is for sure, we will be smelling like a toilet" said Zac.

"I don't slap you all the time. I agree that we will smell bad" said Ashley.

"Well, good luck to both of you and let's win something," said Emily.

"Thanks," said Zac and Ashley.

"Alright Jacob and Paige, you guys are not liked by Andrew and Serena. Why do they want you out all of a sudden?" asked Emily.

"I think they want revenge from the first stunt and now they want the time to go after us," said Paige.

"They think they are so cocking that we will do better than the others and they see us as a threat," said Jacob.

"Good luck to both of you and maybe you prove Andrew and Serena wrong. Remember if it wasn't Caitlynn and Kim's horrible time, you guys would have been eliminated instead of them" said Emily.

Emily walks away to join the group while Zac, Jacob, Ashley, and Paige strip into their bathing suits and hopped into the dumpsters. Zac and Jacob put their head in the tube through a hole. Their partner put the guys' hands in cuffs on each side of the tube. The guys were ready to get hit in the face with the sewage and the girls were ready to rescue their partner.

"What do you think of the match of Paige and Jacob VS Zac and Ashley? Who will do well?" asked Emily.

"I don't want Jacob and Paige to do well but they always do well when I doubt them," said Serena.

"I think Zac and Ashley because her guns are bigger than mine," said Tasha.

"Ok, Jacob and Paige, Zac and Ashley, you guys are first. The slowest couple is going home and the fastest couple wins ten thousand dollars. Guys, prepare to get hit in the face by whole lotta sewage. are you ready?" asked Emily.