Chapter 15 Reunion

"Welcome to the Couples Fear factor Reunion here at the Canadian tire center in Ottawa Ontario. I'm Dawson Frobel," said Dawson

"And I'm Emily Kooiman. We had so much fun with the season that we decided to bring back all the couples that competed and have them say their favourite stunts," said Emily K.

"We will also see what the couples are up to since we saw them on the show," said Dawson.

"Without further do, let's start the reunion," said Emily K.

"Let's bring out the first couple that was eliminated: Emily Byrne and Nicolas Benoit, who have been dating for two years. Emily and Nicolas, come on out," said Dawson

Emily and Nicolas came out and sat down in their assigned seats on the stage.

"Thanks for having us," said Emily B.

"Great to be here," said Nicolas.

"Next up is Caitlynn Kooiman and Kim Wachockier who are now engaged and were eliminated second. Caitlynn and Kim, come on out" said Emily K.

Caitlynn and Kim came out and sat beside Emily B, and Nicolas in their assigned seats on the stage.

"Hello," said Caitlynn.

"Hi," said Kim.

"Next up is Jacob Cameron and Paige Michaela who have been dating for one year and they were eliminated third. Jacob and Paige, come on out" said Dawson.

Jacob and Paige came out and sat down in their assigned seats on the stage beside Caitlynn and Kim.

"Good to see everyone," said Jacob.

"Nice to see you again," said Paige.

"Next up is Andrew Daszczynski and Serena Weaver who have been dating for seven years and they were eliminated fourth. Andrew and Serena, come on out" said Emily.

Andrew and Serena came out and sat down in their assigned seats on the stage beside Jacob and Paige.

"So exciting," said Andrew.

"Ready for this," said Serena.

"Next up is Steve Lott and Nancy Wesley who have been dating for seven years and they were eliminated fifth. Steve and Nancy, come on out" said Dawson.

Steve and Nancy came out and sat down in their assigned seats on the stage beside Andrew and Serena.

"Hi everyone," said Nancy

"Been a while" said Steve.

"Next up is Graham and Tasha Swain who have been married for one year and they came in third place. Graham and Tasha, come on out" said Emily.

Graham and Tasha came out and sat beside Steve and Nancy in their assigned seats on the stage.

"Good to be here," said Graham.

"Let's do it," said Tasha.

"Next up is Zac and Ashley Kooiman who are now married and they came in second place. Zac and Ashley, come on out" said Dawson.

Zac and Ashley came out and sat beside Graham and Tasha in their assigned seats on the stage.

"We are so happy to be here," said Zac.

"Good to see everyone," said Ashley.

"And the final couple and winners are Olga Levitsky and Kyle Bertrand, dating for four years. Olga and Kyle, come on out" said Emily.

Kyle and Olga came out and sat down in their assigned seats on the stage beside Zac and Ashley.

"Good to see all of you and for making this a great season," said Dawson.