10•

"Nardo- Nardo Wick," he responds, mugging the shit out the woman.

"On your License it says-"

"I know what the fuck it says. I'm Nardo Wick," nardo cuts in, raising his voice. This dude is yelling at a police officer. Is he trying to get arrested.

"But it says your name is Ho-"

It all happens so fast. Like flash did this shit. All I hear is one gun shot and flinch so hard, shutting my eyes tightly. I look over at nardo to insure that he's okay, but he's the one with the gun in his hand. He just killed a police officer. A white police officer.

I scream as I see her body on the ground. Tears fall out my eyes all at once, and I break down. The blood. He shot her right in the head. She had a son that was only 4 and his father died when he was 2 to a drug overdose. She ain't got no family no more. Who gon raise her child? Who gon plan her funeral? Two bodies in two days. And this is the nigga I'm supposed to ride for? I might not be strong enough for that.

"Shh, I got you," Nardo says, pulling me into his lap, after unbuckling my seatbelt. I grip onto him and cry. She may have been a pain in the ass but that's her job. She was here for a reason. She didn't do anything but her job. And here I am, in the arms of her murderer, enjoying his comfort. This is fucked up for real.

"W-why," I cry. "Why do you keep doing this?"

"I told you it gets dangerous around me," Nardo responds.

"Why do I have to be here," I ask, looking him in his eyes.

"Because you're mine. And you owe me."

"What do I owe you? I'll give it to you in a heartbeat!"

"You're life."

Now that I can't do. He placed me back onto the passenger seat and gets out the car. He goes into the trunk and I watch him grab a shovel and some gloves. And some boots that look too big to fit his feet. I watch him burry her. I watch him throw the gloves in there with her. He does this all with a smirk. I watch as he throws the dirt over her.

He gets back in the car after putting the boots in the trunk.

"You scared of me?" As he asks this, he reaches over to buckle my seatbelt. I shake my head no. I'm not scared. I'm terrified. "Better not be. I'd never hurt you, babygirl."

"Promise," I ask like a child.

"Ion do promises," He responds, pulling out of the woods. "But fa you, yeah I promise ma. Not unless you give me a reason to."

"O-okay," I stutter as we enter road again. The trees are so pretty. But what may be buried with their roots isn't. Who know how many bodies are down there. Buried. Killed by Nardo wick. Or what did Kelly try to call him? H something. Maybe she was gonna say Homer or some shit. I'd hate that name too. But not enough to kill somebody.

I open up my phone and continue looking up Horace. It says that he's suspected of murder or 20 plus people. And that's not even in Jacksonville. I hope Horace gets locked up then, payed back for all the lives he's taken.

"Whatchu reading?"

I quickly shut my phone again and looked up at him. "Just on Instagram."

"Remember when I said I trusted you?"

I nod my head.

"Don't take that shit wrong. One betrayal and Ian never gon trust you again," he explains, putting his hand on my leg again. Him and his hand.

"O-okay," I reply, placing my phone between my legs and squeezing them together. Lord don't let him get a hold of my phone.

"Anything you need to tell me? Last chance."

I can't tell him what I know, that could get me killed. I can't tell him how I feel, that could get me killed. I can't tell him shit without dying. All I can say is no and hope the things on my mind won't break his trust.

"No," I whisper. "I promise."

"Ight then," he says with a chuckle. "You gon get used to this shit and it's gon get easier. Death won't hurt you no more. Guns won't scare you."

His voice deepens and he lets out a chuckle. "Welcome to Wick World, baby girl."

Shivers go down my spine. Wick World is World War III. I'm not trying to get used to death. I'm not trying to get used or guns. I just want to live normally, with that fear. Maybe then i won't have to be around it 24/7.

"Imma drop you home for a few. Be with your mama, she need you," he tells me. "She think he left her. Ion know what yo daddy did but I think that shit would hurt any woman."

"Okay," I say, smiling a little. I get to be with my mom. I get to be home. I get to breathe.

"Ian leaving you. Imma be in my car cross the street, in case one of them niggas on some fed shit. Be back out in 3 hours."

"You gon sit in a car fa three hours," I question.

"How many bodies you think I can catch in three hours," he asks, and my eyes go wide. How would I know? I haven't killed nobody. And I never want to. "I got some things to take care of. Since I trust you, imma let you know. Finna go bang on them niggas cross the lot. But the moment you need me I'm there."

"You going bang-"

"Not like that. I meant shoot, ma," he chuckles.

"Oh," I respond, embarrassed. We pull up to my house and I look down at the concrete. There's a blood stain. I can't do this. I haven't seen the man but I imagine his body laying there with blood covering him. I can't move. I can't get down.

"Can I just stay with you?"

Y'all I wanna chance the name to Wick World but ion know at the same time😭 anyway,

Ideas?

Opinions?

Thoughts?

Next chapter?

What y'all think of Wickman?

Why y'all always hating on Alex?😭😭