21•

Queens who need no nigga, tap tf in😌💕

"Just get him outta here," I yell at the man who keeps trying to get DeSean to answer.

"And go where," he responds and I give him a dumb look.

"The hospital," I yell, applying pressure to the wound. DeSean coughs, and tries to keep his eyes open.

"This nigga wanted in 6 different states, Ian doing that shit," the dude says, lifting up DeSean.

"Durk, can't we get india to-"

"Hell no! Fuck is wrong with you," Durk yells with an attitude.

"He's my brother-"

"And? Nigga tried to kill us. Nigga prolly killed Reggie, that ugly lil boy and Wickman," Vroy says, coming to me.

"Back away from her," the guy holding DeSean up tells them. They keep coming and he pulls out a gun, pointing it at them.

They pull out theirs.

"Chill okay," I tell all of them.

"Fuck is going on," I hear Nardo yell.

"Wick?"

"Somebody help me out this bitchass hole," Nardo responds, and I hear him dusting himself off. I run over to the edge and we make eye contact. "Alex? What the fuck are you doing here? What about do not come do you not understand?"

"I-"

"I'm taking him to one of my home girls, she'll take care of him," the other guy says. He begins walking away. Durk holds his gun out at him as he walks away.

"Durk," I yell, getting his attention. Nobody is killing my brother. No matter what he did, that's still my family. "Help me get Nardo up."

"But what about-"

"Help me," I say, laying on the ground. I put my hand out for Nardo to grab on to and he does. Durk and Von push me out the way, and use the same technique, pulling him out of the deep grave. Why is the hole so deep anyway?

"Come here," Nardo orders me. I come to him and he opens his arms. I go into them and hug him tightly. He holds me and continues to speak. "Fuck been happening?"

"Tony gone, Wick," Vroy states, in a depressing tone. "We been looking for Reggie."

"Yo fucking girl let the nigga who behind this shit get away," Durk angrily responds.

"He's my brother."

"And my father was my father. Bullet still went in his head," Nardo tells me. He lifts me up and carries me bridal style. "Yo shit might be infected. Get India to come clean it."

He carries me to Reggie's car.

"Von, imma need you to patrol this shit. Find out what happened to Reg," Nardo orders. Von nods. "After talking to India, figure out where that nigga I was taken. Alex, since you let him go, you gon be the one to take him out."

"But he's my bro-"

"I don't give a fuck if he was your son," Nardo cuts in, placing me in the passenger seat. He buckles my seatbelt, and closes the door. He stands there talking to Vroy and Durk, but I can't hear. I gently roll down the window a crack.

"Man, Wick. Ya girl stupid as a bitch," Vroy says with a slight chuckle.

"Watch it," Nardo says. Vroy stops and stands straight.

"She knows how to get what she wants tho. I respect her for that. She know what she feel right and gon make sure you get it right," Durk explains.

"Even though she was wrong and she bout dumb as a brick," Vroy adds, making me roll my eyes.

"Lemme get back to Nina," Nardo responds, ignoring Vroy. "Thank you fa trying to hold shit down. Just take care of what I asked. Y'all my niggas, for real."

"We gotchu Wickman, don't gotta worry," they respond. They dap each other up and Nardo comes to my window.

"Nosey ass," he says and then chuckles to himself. I quickly roll it up as he comes to his side of the car.

He enters the car, and I realize, he don't got a key.

"There's no key," I say, pulling out my phone. I text my mom I love her and then place it back in my pocket. I hope she doesn't think I left like my sister. I really wanna ask her about DeSean. That's her son after all.

"I'm from Jacksonville," he chuckles, and begins messing with wires. Suddenly, the cars engine turns on and he leans back. He just hotwired a car in less than 30 seconds. Damn, these boys are good at what they do.

"When did you learn that," I ask, wanting to try myself. It looks so complicated but easy at the same time.

"Like, 10 years old. Tony taught me."

He looks down for a second and then back to me, examining my face.

"Who was he really," I ask as he backs out the driveway.

"A real nigga honestly. Known him since we was 8, robbing candy stores. Held me down, on God."

I can only imagine. Knowing someone for so long and then have them die on you.

"His mama died giving birth. His dad blamed him so he always blamed himself," Nardo continues, and I listen. All of these hood dudes got sad stories. People just don't pay attention. They forget they're human.

"I can only imagine," I say, looking at the sky. I wonder how many people Nardo lost because of being in this gang. I wonder how many lives he took. He said 100, but maybe he rounded up. Or down.

I stare at the stars like Raymon did, when he was watching Evangeline. I wonder how many angels up there now. And I question if I should be looking down.

"I can't have you around me, caring so much," Nardo tells me. He places his hand on my lap and squeezes it. "If you gon be my wicked witch, you gotta be wicked. You showing yo soft side too much. You can be sweet but push that shit deep in you."

"Ain't nothing sweet about killing my blood brother."

"Exactly. You gotta do this shit fa you. Gon turn you heartless, I promise you."

It's gonna hurt me, not turn me heartless. I just got my brother back and now I'm the one that has to pull the trigger.

"I gotta teach you how to aim. I see you got your strap witchu," he smirks. I pull out my gun and show it to him. "You think you me or sum?"

I look at him and back at the gun.

Never will I ever be like him. Or want to be.

I hear gun shots go off and see a familiar car. I don't remember how I know this car, I just know it. It begins shooting at Reggie's car. Nardo pulls my seat back, but before I go down, I see a familiar face.

Quando.

I need ideas fa chapters, ASAP all Rocky.
Follow me on ig and run my followers up.
@theyallknow_her

Please and thank you😌💕 God bless
Romans 8:28