46

"THE FACT THAT YOU AREN'T
WHERE YOU WANT
TO BE
SHOULD BE
ENOUGH
MOTIVATION"

"Aye," Nardo says, walking in the bedroom. I finished up twisting my hair. I had to learn how to retwist from YouTube since india been MIA. I'm trying to learn how to do make up and stuff like I used to before my life got fucked up. Tryna get back on my boss girl shit. Independent. Even though I got a nigga.

Truthfully, I just don't want my daughter- if I have a girl to be born looking up to a weak woman. I want my daughter to be so strong she could never fall for a nigga like Naruto. Yes I said Naruto. That's what I decided to start calling him since he wanna be dumb. Not saying nothing bout Naruto tho.

And if it's a boy, I wanna be the perfect example of what his wife should look like. And yes I said wife. Not baby mama or girlfriend. He's gonna take women seriously, not just kidnap them like his father, Naruto.

"Yes," I say politely. Ian getting choked. I got bruises and they are not cute.

"Kiss?"

I poke my lips out. It's been a couple days since the thing with Vroy and the boys. Honestly, I'm faking my peace right now. I learned that if I listen to him, things go smoothly. I can't risk me and my child getting hurt because of his issues.

He kisses me gently. Lately, he kisses my lips and then gently kisses my neck. I don't know if it's to make up for what he did, but it's kind of cute. As of routine, he kisses my neck.

"Update on the baby," he asks touching my belly.

"All good. I have an appointment tomorrow. Reggie coming with me," I explain. I see him tense up at the mention of his name. But in order to make me "happy" he let me hang with Reg more. And yes, Reg and I talked about what I said. He knows it's just my terrible hormones. Heavy on the bipolar. I think I have a disorder.

"Can I come," he asks me. He rests his head on my shoulder.

"Nope. Warrants out for your arrest Naruto-"

"What did you just call me?"

"It's an anime show, chill-"

"Alex," he says sternly and I ease up on my tone. I've been avoiding raising my voice and shit like that to avoid any incidents from happening.

"Yes sir," I say, being submissive. Even though I wanna smack the living shit out this nigga. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

"You know," he starts. "Ian get no pussy in a while."

That's because you don't deserve no pussy, Bitchass nigga.

"I'm hurting," I lie as he grabs my hand and guides me in the bed.

"Let me take the pain away, shaking don't hurt nobody," he replies, sitting me down. I lay back and roll my eyes, not sexually, but annoyingly. He pulls my paints down and begins his job.

Now a bitch ain't gonna lie and say it ain't feel good as hell. It does. Nothing but pleasure fills my body.

"Mhmm," he moans. I moan with him. His tongue goes back and forth, back and forth. Like heaven is on his tongue. He licks me like a tootsie pop, and he wants to get to the center. He pulls his pants down and enters without hesitation or warning.

I scream loudly and he rocks his hips back and forth, stroking me roughly.

"Chill," I scream as he thrusts bigger. He gets deep inside me, like he's digging into my stomach. This is not healthy. There ain't no way this is possible. I cannot move. I'm stuck. My body needs for him to stop but it want him to keep going, too. I want him to keep going too.

"Stajsjjs-" leaves my mouth and I don't know what the Fuck I was trying to say. I just know I couldn't get the words out before he flipped me on my knees and entered. I'd rather doggy style than missionary any day. He places his hand on my lower back, pushing me down.

Oh. Okay this is knew. He continues, and my body is at an angle where my elbows touch my knees and my ass is high in the air. And he keeps thrusting. I roll my eyes back, this time in pleasure. Damn. Every hit, I make a different noise. I don't know where this came from, but I love it.

He on his Tory Lanez, the Take shit. That Trey Songz,, Neighbors know my name shit. That Chris Brown, Wet the Bes shit. And I'm not mad at it. He got the whole Kevin Gates, Dick you Down going on, and as long as he don't lick my ass, imma enjoy this.

I place my hand on his chest to move him back, it's too much for me.

"No," he says simply, and pushes my arm back. He's acting up today. I am not going anywhere anytime soon. My body is begging him to stop. He needs to stop. Don't stop Nardo. Please don't stop.

He places his hand on my neck, and helps me up. He uses his other hand to grip my locs, and he lifts his leg up. At this point, this is murder.

I scream at the top of my lungs. And I just know he's smirking to himself. I could pass out right now. He's probably like 8 inches right now. That is not healthy. That is not healthy at all. Because that means I did that. So technically, this is suicide.

He thrusts deeper, and keeps my hair gripped. I don't know if it's the pain from my scalp or the pleasure in my vagina that got me screaming like that, but I can't stop. I basically squirt this time, letting it all out on his tool. He lets loose in me and I feel him fill me up.

"Damn," he says, and he lays on top of me. I nod and just let him do as he pleases. He's not stopping. He enters again from the front, and I thought this was over. "You think he can feel this?"

I roll my eyes, annoyed again. Is he serious? Nigga shut up and make me nut again. And after a while, he hits my stop and we climax together. He lays behind me and holds me. I let him, closing my eyes.

"Teach me how to be gentle," he whispers in my ear. "For you, and him."

"Or her."

"Him."

"Okay," I say with a laugh. But of course, something just has to go wrong downstairs. Nardo jumps and grabs his pole.

"Are those sirens?"