17•

Overthinkers, tap in🫤

"India," I scream as shots go off. I cant move. I can't stand. All I have is my voice and I can barely speak. I barely even make a noise.

"Thug," I hear Reggie call out.

"In here," I scream out. The door swings open and the curtains move.

"You're bleeding bad," he points out making me look down. My pants are covered in blood and the tub is field. What the actual fuck? "You bled through your bandage. Lemme help you."

He helps me up and by that I mean he curries me. "What's happening?"

"Niggas pretended to be 12 to get to Wickman but he wasn't here. We pulled in when Durk opened the door," Reggie explains, sitting me on the counter. I hear more gunshots go off and cover my face.

"Chill out, Thug. Wick made sure nobody could break the lock just in case somebody needed protection."

"W-where is he?"

"Wick?"

"Yeah."

"Honestly, probably dead. He yelled at me to come to you. Niggas shot at him immediately after," he says. He removes the bandages and fixes up my leg, then throws me a pair of pants. I look at him stupid. I can't do this shit by myself.

I hand him the pants and untie mine. He helps me get them off and slips me into the next pair without glancing at my body. I'm glad this nigga respects me. But I bet he did it for Nardo.

I shouldn't feel this way, but something about Nardo being dead doesn't sit right with me. I know he put me in danger, but now who's gonna get me out of here? Who is gonna save me? Not Reggie. Not Durk. Imma die. Nardo, please don't be dead.

"Where's T-Tony," I ask, worried out of my mind. Is India okay? Is Durk okay? Vroy? Tony? Anybody else? Am I okay?

"He good. He helped india to the car," he says, helping me off the counter. "They should have made it out safe."

"What about Vroy? And Dur-"

"For a girl who was basically kidnapped, you sure care a lot about us," he chuckles. I look at him and start to question why I actually give a fuck in the first place. They kill. They take lives. Why do I value theirs?

"Because you care about me."

"Obviously not enough. You got shot and a severe concussion because we weren't there-"

"That was Nardo's fault."

"I shoulda been there. I shouldn't be scared of Wickman and he's wrong for what he did but you don't understand. I have no choice but to respect him. That nigga did so much fa me."

Gunshots spring again and I hear a voice scream in pain.

"Ian even wanna do this shit. He made me! Don't kill me, I ain't your enemy!"

"Fuck up with all that. You wasn't saying that shit when you was shooting at me," I head Durk respond.

"I'm 15. They tell me to shoot and I shoot. That's all I know," the boy says and I hear it in his voice how young he is. His balls prolly just started dropping. He don't deserve to die this young.

"Tell him to bring him in here," I tell Reggie.

"Are you crazy? He tried to kill us," Reggie retorts.