33•

Next chapter will be better I promise Ik this one is full of shit but I'm trying to update 3 times a week at least okay? 😭 I really like this story

Tap in if you watch anime🍜

Tap on if you watch coco melon🥲(me too)

"Get yo fat headed ass out here, Alex," Durk tells me as I stand in the doorway of the police station. I roll my eyes. Of course it just had to be him.

"Leave ha alone," the girl says, smacking him on his shoulder. "Come here ma baby."

I walk over to her and she hugs me tightly. I lowkey needed this shit.

"I want to see him," I tell Durk, as I let go of the girl. All I can think about is Nardo. I want answers. All the answers so this whole thing can make sense. I remember a lot. I remember Tay. I remember Tony and Reggie. I remember killing that man. But I don't know who the man that Von or Durk shot at the grave yard was. I don't know how I met Nardo. And I don't know how I feel about him.

But if he's locked up for life, I'll never know anything else. And he's the only one I trust. Vroy and Durk seem cool but I don't know much about them. Just that they care a lot about me and Wicks and they down to kill for us. Which is respected. I don't know if I can reciprocate that energy. I'm waiting for my memory of them to come back like it did for my babies, Tony and Reg. Mane I can't believe my boys both dead.

Starting to mess with my head honestly. I just got to know them now they gone. My babies barely lived.

"Me and this baby gon fight," I say, as I feel my stomach begin to cramp, worse than my period. I didn't think you felt this much pain in the beginning of your pregnancy but damn. I can't wait to whip his ass when he get out. Or her. I think it's a boy.

"You sound like me when I was pregnant with Willow," india says and laughs. She places her hand on my stomach. We get in the car and she sits in the back with me.

"Where V," I ask as I buckle my seatbelt.

"Wick crib wit Jamel," Durk bluntly answers. I roll my eyes since he wanna have that tone with me. "Can't nobody visit Wickman. Ian even know you was in here until Wick stole a phone and called me to check on you. Nigga scared you got hurt or something."

"You didn't get hurt did you," india asks. I shake my head.

"I want to hear his voice. I want to see him," I say, overwhelmed with sadness. Tears swell up in my eyes and I just want Nardo. Here. Holding me and my baby.

These damn hormones...

"I know sis," Durk says, reaching back and touching my knee. I look at india and she acts as if it's normal. I'd beat my Nigga ass if he was touchy on a female. Or maybe it's these hormones. Anyway.

"He'll be out. They ain't got no proof."

"And? He black in America and they need somebody to blame," india retorts.

"Man, Fuck that," I say, getting antsy. "I want my baby's father out of prison and taking care of his child. I don't care about what he did or who he killed. I just want him here."

Nardo is like my safety even though his ass put me in danger most of the time. I want him here.

"Girl, your hormones had already," india laughs and Durk joins.

"Nardo safer in there. Your ass might kill him for burning toast," he continues. Ain't shit funny. I roll my eyes again.

"He said they giving him a week before trial. You'll just have to wait until then."

I let a tear fall. Being pregnant is going to piss me off more than I expected. When I get back home, I lay down in bed and cuddle into Nardo's side of the bed. Never thought I'd sleep on the left side but tonight I will. I dress fully in his clothes and put on Friday, trying to fall asleep. It doesn't work.

I just keep thinking about everything. Losing my memory doesn't help. I remember a lot but there's blurs. Empty spaces and missing pieces. I need answers.

"Girl you up," I hear india ask.

"Yes," I respond. She enters with a bag of stuff.

"Let me finish your hair. You look like Felicia off Friday," she says.

"More like loc dog from don't be a menace," I joke, sitting up and lowering the tv. She laughs, placing the hair products and combs on the bed. Ghetto beauty shop. I hope it's a girl, so I can do all the mother daughter stuff. But raising a boy just seems so easy. Well, not in this life style.

"How you feeling about all of this," she says, taking my hair out it's ponytail it's been on for weeks. "And be a hunnid with me."

Stressed. Drained. Confused. Fucked up. Dismantled. Pregnant.

"Like a mental patient," I answer, honestly. I feel like my head is about to explode.

"Why's that," she asks while parting my hair and doing that twisty thingy with her hands to shape the loc.

"I don't know. I mean, I'm pregnant, you know. And I don't remember how I feel or felt about Nardo before amnesia. Some days I want him here, some days I want him dead and gone."

"I feel you some what," she states, focusing on my hair. "You stressed as hell?"

"Indeed," I answer honestly.

"That's normal. Except nothing about your life right now is normal, at least for normal people. See girl, you're special. I think you like Horace, but you don't even know what that means. You got 8 months before that baby here. Figure it out," she details.

"I just want him here, india," I tell her again. "Here with me and free."

"You want some dick," she chuckles.

"And do," I respond. I'm pregnant and I deserve to remember EXACTLY how it felt my first time. He was my first time.

I think I do like him.

I just have to wait a short lil week to him out of there. That's if he beats trial and what he facing he may be put in there for life. He can't be. I need him here.