15•

I can't move, literally. I decided to be dumb and actually go outside. I feel like the white person in the horror movies. I'm sitting on the trunk of a truck as the person told me. I assume it's Chris. I hope I'm wrong and it's somebody playing a trick on me.

A black car pulls up and the window rolls down. It's Chris.

"Get in."

I hesitate, and then just take off running back to the house. I feel a sharp pain in the inside of my knee and I yell loudly.

"He shot me," I scream at the top of my lungs as I fall on the kitchen floor.

"What the fuck," I hear Vroy yell as he enters then kitchen. He runs to my side as he sees me on the floor. "She in here! Somebody get Wick on the phone. I'm finna call Durk to send India."

"Who did this shit," Reggie asks, helping me up. He applies pressure to the wound with his shirt.

"Yo Wick, Alex shot," Tony says to the phone. "Nahh she good. Back of ha knee bleeding."

"Nigga no duh," Vroy responds while on the phone with somebody himself.

"Chris- he," I don't finish. My head thrushes with pain and I can barely finish.

"Oh shit her head," I hear Tony says as I black out.

______\\\\

My eyes open. They ache like I have pink eye. And so does my head.

"Wick," I hear a unfamiliar voice say.

I lift my head a bit and look around. It's Nardo's room but everybody is around me.

"Hey baby girl," he says, sitting beside me. I wince, not because I feel pain but because I just don't want him around me. He's the reason I'm like this. It's his fault for bringing me into this shit.

"We gotta murk his ass bruh," Reggie says, sitting on the other side of me. "Nigga don't deserve life no more."

"Chill out," I say, scooting closer to Reggie. I see Nardo tense up but allow me to do as I please. I lay my head against Reggie, who wraps his arm around me. "If Horace would've just let me go I wouldn't be hurt."

"What did you just call me," Nardo says, standing up. He practically yanks me away from Reggie to a point where i wince because of pain this time.

"Chill Wick," I hear that same unfamiliar voice say.  I look over to see a man with wide eyes and blonde dreads. Next to him is a girl, sound asleep. She's really pretty.

"Let me go," I yell at him. That wakes the girl up and she stands up.

"Let her go Horace," she yells, helping me stand. I just got shot in the leg and this nigga making me stand on it. My mama would probably tell me to walk it off. I miss my mama so much but I chose to have sex with a bum over seeing her. I'm so stupid.

"Durk get yo hoe," Nardo says, pushing her down. I push him off of me but fall in the process. I scream in pain.

"Wick what the fuck man," Tony yells, helping me back up. He places me on the bed and them moves my legs over too. In all honesty, I felt like my leg was just about to fall off. Not to mention the headache I have.

"Don't call me that shit again," Nardo says to me. He turns to everybody else. "And all y'all bitches out fo I blow this bitch up."

They walk out, looking back at me.

"I'm staying with her," the girl says.

"India-"

"No Durk. His ass might kill her. Goofy looking ass," she snaps back.

She's looks like she isn't even scared of Nardo. I wish that was me.

"Get the fuck out," Nardo yells loud enough for all of flordia to hear. I have to cover my ears.

"Don't be yelling at me," she retorts and folds her arms.

"India, let's go," Durk tells her, pulling her by her arm. He looks me in my eyes and mouths 'I'm
Sorry' before shoving her out the room.

"I swear if you hurt her imma kill you," I hear her about. Nardo rolls his eyes and they land on me. Ding. Ding. Ding. We have a dead bitch.

"Fuck you call me Horace for," he asks, sitting next to me again.

"Ain't that your name?"

"I told you to call me Nardo. N.A.R.D.O. Fuck you get Horace from?"

"Your birth certificate," I respond in a childish tone.

"Fuck you was doing with my birth cer- ya know what? Ion give a fuck. Don't call me that shit again," he orders. I nod as a response. "Now help me figure out how to get Chris."

"Wh-what you mean help you?" I'm not finna help him anymore than I already have. Helping him got me shot. Helping myself got me a concussion. I need help. We both do. I need my mama and he need Dr Phil.

"You be reading all of them books and shit. You know more than me," he responds, pulling out his gun from his pants. He puts it on safety and hands it to me. "Picture yourself as me. How would you kill that son of a bitch."

"I wouldn't. I read books about romance and fucking flying vampires- not how to kill Tupac," I say, laying back down. I know he does not think I'm gonna help him kill anybody after he got me shot. I want to shoot him now.

"You gotta know sum."

"You're killing him, not me. You figure that shit out," I respond turning from him and onto my side, which I instantly regret. My entire body hurts at this point. And it's all Horace's fault. Fuck Horace.

I hear him chuckle. what's so funny? He is the one pulling the trigger and putting another person in heaven- or hell. And to me, it ain't funny.

"What's so funny?" He turns me over.

"It's funny that you think imma be the one that kills him," he says with a big smile. He hands me the gun again. "He shot you. You're getting the lick back."

Hope y'all enjoy😭 Ik this took forever.

I seriously need help with this book. I need ideas and shit like that cuz my brain cells been Mia😭 but I love y'all. Never take life for granted.

India is a baddie‼️

Fw the gram @theyallknow_her

Romans 3:18