23•

Girls that really is some thugs, tap in🥷🏽😌

"Baby," Nardo says, as he lays down beside me. I've been pretending to be asleep since the phone call with Vroy and Durk. I don't wanna talk about it. "I know that was your boy. But you needa get your shit together, Ight?"

I turn over, facing away from him.

"Baby," he says again. "I been gone for how long and this how you treat me? Ion get no hug, no kiss, no sex? Shit."

I can't believe this nigga thinking about sex when we just lost Reggie. And Tony. And I just killed somebody. I just throw my legs over the side of the bed and walk into the bathroom, turning the water on and putting in the stopper. I grab a big towel and a wash cloth. I remove my clothes, one by one, imagines of everything I've been through in the past week running through my mind. I've been through more in a week then I have my whole life.

I actually took a life.

I mean, what else did I expect to happen? I was shooting at him. I hope he doesn't have kids. Or a wife. Or anybody that cared about him. Maybe that's why he began killing, because nobody cared about him.

"Whatchu thinking about," Nardo says, entering the bathroom. I want space. I can't think straight. I wanna go home but all I can think about is the blood on the concrete. I wanna run away. I wanna die. I took a life, I need my karma. "Talk to me."

He sits on the edge of the tub and pulls me toward him. The water splashes as I rest my head against him. He massages my scalp and twists my locs. It feels amazing, truthfully. "I lowkey like these shits. Ole girl needa come finish em."

I nod my head as he reaches my good spot. I let out a small moan.

"Lemme make you moan for other reasons," he whispers into my ear, sending chills down my spine. He begins to remove his shirt. And then his pants. And then his drawls.

He steps behind me in the tub, scooting me up so he can fit. My butt rests against his length, and it gives me flashbacks to that night. Which makes me want him. He begins to kiss down my neck.

"Nardo, my leg," I tell him, as he leaves love bites everywhere.

"Ian gon hurt chu," he whispers, and he begins rubbing me. I throw my head back as he continues to cover my neck with hickeys.

"Mmm," I say as he slips his fingers inside. Going in and out, he takes his time, making me long for him.

"You ever face head," he asks, and I shake my head. Never did, never wanted to. "Wanna try?"

I think about it, and I nod my head. Why not?

He stands up and lifts me out the tub, drying me off. He picks me up and takes me to the bed.

"Careful with your leg ma," he tells me, as I get on my knees. "Make sure your lips cover your teeth."

I take it in my hands and just stare at it. I really don't know how to do this. Or how I feel about it.

"I don't think I can do this," I say, honestly, I don't want to hurt him.

"It's okay," he says, pushing me down. "Pleases me to please you anyway."

He spreads my legs open, and begins eating me out. He grips onto my hips as his tongue goes to work.

"Shi-shit," I let out. "Da-damn."

"Mmm," he mumbles as he attacks my clitoris. As I'm about to reach my high, he stops.

He spreads my legs open wider, and rubs his tip against me. "Beg, baby."

"Please," I say, yearning for him. He just continues to tease. I grab it out of his hands, and place it at my entrance, buckling my hips up so that it goes in.

"I got you like that," he chuckles, and begins thrustings. I arch my back and moan loudly. He begins to whisper curse words under his breath. I clench myself around him, wanting all of him. "Shit, you do that grip thing."

He picks up speed, making me yell. Time goes by and I'm a mess.

"N-Nardo," I say as he speeds up, almost hitting my climax.

"Hold on," he says, pulling out. He places his boxers back on and cracks open the bedroom door. I watch as his eyes go wide and he locks the door quickly.

"Go in the bathroom and clean yourself up. Don't come out until I tell you to," he tells me, helping me out of the bed. Disappointed, I limp over to the bathroom. I turn back and see him staring at my ass.

"What's going on," I ask, confused. I didn't even get to finish.

"I got shit to take care of," he says, snapping out his trance and grabbing his gun.

We can never have a good moment, can we?

"No Nardo," I say, grabbing his hand. I pull him to the bathroom, getting on my knees, which leaves me in terrible pain. I place him in my mouth and begin doing a back and forth movement.

"We don't- shit- we don't got time-" he can't get the words out. That's a good thing right? "No way this your first time."

I keep doing what I'm doing and he pulls my hair. Truthfully, I'm just doing what I think I should. I hope it's right.

Suddenly, gunshots blare.

"That's what I meant, baby," he says, and I let him go. I wipe myself off and throw on his boxers and a big t-shirt. More gunshots go off as I slip on his crocks and put my hair in a bun. He watches me as I do this. I grab my gun and walk back over to him.

"You had it wrong," I tell him. "We have work to do."

I'm not letting Reggie die without revenge. This for Tony. I know DeSean my brother, but i ain't related to his gang. I killed once and if I have to do it again I will. That's the only way to get out of here. That's the only way to end this war between the grizzlies and their rival gangs. Whoever is truly behind this is gonna pay. I don't care if I die, I'm just tired.

Call me bipolar. But I'll be damned if I go through this shit again.

I grab Nardo's hand and pull him out the door.

"Yo ass is wicked, for real," he chuckles, clutching his iron.