11•

A/n: I apologize for the stress I've caused when it comes to the main character. I wish I could say things would change but uh🌚 but here is what some of y'all horny asses was asking for😭

"Youn wanna go see ya mama," he asks, grabbing my hand and using his thumb to rub it. I feel stupid as hell to say this but it's somewhat comforting. And his lips on my neck is something I want to feel again. And on my lips. And maybe even other places nobody else has seen before.

"I do, but I'm not ready to go in there," I say truthfully. I look down at his pants and bite my lips. I see the bulge in his pants. I guess I wasn't the only one effected by the make out session.

"I will fuck the shit out you if you keep looking down there," Nardo threats. A part of me wanted to take that offer, but I look away, and down at my pants. I'm wet. Not because of my period. Not because of residue. It's because of Nardo.

But he just killed somebody. And I shouldn't be attracted to that at all.

"Ight, imma have my niggas come handle it. Let's go home," he says, pulling out of my driveway. Jaquees's song 'BED' starts playing and I find myself looking back down at the print in Nardo's pants. "You still looking?"

I look away quickly.

"Nah I saw that, gimme yo hand," he commands and I listen. He unbuttons his pants and places my hand in them. I don't know what to do. "You did that to me."

He pulls out my hand. "Unbutton them bitches.

I unbutton my pants and he places his hand in them. He starts rubbing me through my panties and i moan.

"You like that," he asks.

"Y-yes," I respond, seeing that we're already at the mansion. Time goes by so fast.

"It's yes sir," he says, pinching it a little. I throw my head back and I watch him laugh to himself as the car stops. "Our room. Now."

—————————//

He pushes me down on the bed and pulls down my pants. I have no clue what to do. I let him have full control even though I want to fight it. I so desperately want him.

"Nardo," I mumble, as I feel him slide downs my panties. Without hesitation, I feel his tongue on my coochie. I gasp, and pull my body back but he grips my hips tightly and pulls me back to him. I let out a loud moan. "N-Nardo!"

"Shh, baby," he whispers, licking his lips. "Let me do my job."

He goes back to it, and I arch my back. He places my knees on his shoulders, flicking his tongue faster and faster. He then slides a finger in and I scream.

"You wet as hell," He says, adding another finger. I can't take it. He goes in and out while he eats. And I feel something bottle up inside my stomach, and without hesitation, I release it. "Ian say yo ass could cum."

He chuckles and keeps going. I thought you were supposed to stop after I did that? But he doesn't. He refuses to. I let out soft, tiny moans until I release again.

"You taste good," he comments, and then starts to unbuckle his pants. He pulls down his boxers and I watch his thing pop out. It's so huge. Ive seen ones on little porn sites or on movies my mom thought I was covering my eyes on. This, doesn't make any sense to exist.

He pulls me by my hips and lines himself up with my entrance. "This gon hurt for a little bit, but it's gon start to feel good."

He puts the tip in and my body jolts. What the fuck? He slides in a more and that's where the pain comes in. I wince as he thrusts, looking me in my eyes.

He smirks as he notices my whines have become moans. He goes deeper. And deeper and fuck, this shit feels so good.

"Fuck," he says, as he puts it all in me. I try to back up but his grip makes me stay.

"I c-can't-"

"You better try to take this shit. Pussy too good," he responds, speeding up. My mouth opens wide and I can't stop making noises.  I feel myself about to release again.

"N-Nardo," I moan, and he grabs my neck.

"Fuck you call me," he stops, and slides out.

"I-I'm sorry," I say, missing him inside me.

"Turn over," he commands. I listen and he puts his hands on my butt, squeezing it. "On your knees."

I get on my knees and without hesitation I feel him in me again. He doesn't slow down, he speeds up. It's like having sex with the Flash.

"S-shit," I scream, as I feel something cold on my back. It feels like metal against my skin. I hear a gun click, and I try to move.

"Don't move," he says, still thrusting. "Ion wanna ever catch anybody else in this pussy. I'll kill y'all both. You understand me?"

"Y-yes." I'm gonna release soon.

"Yes what," nardo asks, pressing the gun further in. I don't know if it's fear or pleasure taking over but I sink into the bed more, no control left in my body.

"Yes sir," I respond, trying to hold back my orgasm. "I-I'm gonna c-"

"Me too, baby. Hold it tho," he says, and grabs the back of my hair, pulling my head up.

"Fuck," I cry, tears falling out of my eyes. He hits what I assume is my gspot and I release, at the same time something fills me up. He came too.
But again he doesn't stop, he keeps going. The sound and smell of sex is in this room, and it's heaven.

He pulls out and I can barely move. He helps me onto my back and I look down and see blood.

"I popped yo shit," he chuckles. "Lemme Getchu cleaned up."

He helps me stand up, which I can't do, and basically curries me to the bathroom.

I just had sex with a murderer. And it was the best feeling I've ever felt.