38

Finish the lyrics-

I'm a bad ass boy, you can call me Dennis

————————-

"You hungry Woo," Poppa asks me as I sit on the couch. I shake my head no. I honestly am but I don't know him. I don't trust him. We'll get food when we leave here. If we leave here. "You pregnant?"

"Yeah," I respond, letting his hand rub my belly. Everyone does that when they find out. I'm not even showing so I don't know how the hell he knew.

"How long?"

"Not long at all," I respond. Shit, I haven't known his daddy for long.

"For Wickman right?" His voice is a complete turn on. I mean, damn. Slut me out. Lemme calm my pregnant ass down snd focus on saving my baby daddy from jail.

"Mhmm," I respond and this lil fucker decided he wanna piss me off. My stomach starts to cramp.

"You okay," he asks me and I smile with a nod. "I mean mentally. Financially? Physically? All of that. I'm right here and I got you fa life."

I smile at him.

"You love him," he refers to Nardo.

"I don't know," I reply, truthfully.

"You wanna be with him for the rest of your life?"

"Hell no," I answer as if he was telling a joke. I laugh.

"Then you don't love him."

"I don't think I do. I think I just love my child, and that's where my loyalty lies. Making sure he good," I explain.

"You don't have to be with him. I'll take care of both of y'all, and you won't owe me shit. Only thing imma need from you is to chase your dreams and imma support whatever they are," he tells me.

"See, Ian come from shit. My moms was like you, a little bit. Brooklyn aint nothing to play with," he chuckles. "At all. But I made it out. And I wanna make sure everybody else who deserve it make it out too. Ion care how much money and time it take. Imma change this fucked up world."

"You sound like Tupac," I tell him with a chuckle.

"Respect to OG," he says joining in my laughter.

"Oh facts," I respond dapping him up.

"I'm so serious, Woopi. Leave that nigga where he is. I done heard everything you been going through. Youn need him."

"I can't just leave him be, Pop. That's not how it works. He's my baby's father."

"I get that. But yo baby gon end up just like him, girl. You want a mini wick?"

"Hell the fuck no," I say loudly, sitting up straight. "I don't even want normal-sized wick."

"So leave."

"But-"

"You in a death or death situation. It's either you or your baby die, or both. What if they got another Chris out there? Or your brother Kentrell's crazy ass getting you kidnapped."

"DeSean," I say with a gasp. How does he know about Desean and what did he have to do with me getting kidnapped? I ain't seen that nigga in years. I don't know what the hell he's talking about. "How you know about my brother?"

"They told me about the cemetery," he says bluntly.

"The fuck does a cemetery got to do with anything?"

"When he kidnapped Wick and tried to kill-"

"She don't remember that part," Melly says, crashing next to me on the couch. He wraps his arm around me and I lay into him. I'm tired as hell.

"Mel, I'm tired," I tell him, yawning.

"Go sleep upstairs, woo," Pop says and I stand up and walk upstairs. He never said which room so I guess it doesn't matter. I open a door and a dude is sitting on the bed.

"Sorry," I say, about to close the door.

"Wait," the guy shouts. I widen the door and look at him. He lifts his pants up and takes off his hoodie. "Hey Thug."

I jump into his arms.

"Oh my fucking- nigga I thought you were dead," I scream and he places me down.

"Niggas ain't give me no funeral," he says laughing. He's right. There was no funeral.

"Wait so that means Tony could be-"

"Tony gone fasho, Thugga. I saw his body myself," he says, hugging me again. "We don't burry niggas around here, and if we do there ain't no funeral. Even if you gang, we burn yo shit."

"That's sad," I say, looking down.

"Where is she," I hear from downstairs. It's a loud yell.

Reggie pulls me behind his back and slowly walks to the door. Of course I follow him because I'm nosey.

"Yo wick, she good," Reggie yells down. I run downstairs faster than Edward did to Bella when she was with Jacob. I jump on him and hug him tightly.

"You missed me that bad," Nardo chuckles hugging me tightly

"She missed that Dick," I hear a woman's voice say from the kitchen.

"I missed you," he kisses my forehead.

"How the hell did you get out?"

He places both his hands on my butt and stares down into my eyes.

"That ain't nothing for you to worry about ma,"he tells me, leaning down and kissing me on the lips. I kiss back, and he lifts me up.

"Man, none of that shit at my house," Pop says, in his scary ass deep voice.

"Man, Bashar," Reggie starts, "you needa clear your throat or something. Something gotta be stuck in there."

"He forcing that shit fasho," another dude says who I don't recognize. I move away from nardo and wrap my arms around Reggie. He hugs me back and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm happy you're alive," I tell him and he smiles.

"I'm happy you alive too thug," he responds.

"It don't feel the same without him," I tell him, referring to the empty space Tony left. It just doesn't feel the same us being together without him, knowing he ain't coming back with my ihop or McDonald's.

"But I heard you got a mini Thugga that's gonna make us three again," he says tickling my belly.

I nod my head and smile.

I think I might just name him Antonio, after Tony. Maybe spell it differently like Toni.

"Mane, Nina, let's fucking go," Nardo says,, grabbing my arm tightly.

"Aye," Pop yells, rushing up to us. "Not so fucking rough."

"Wick chill," Reggie says, placing a hand on my shoulder. Nardo slaps it off and pushes him back.

"Ion want you around my girl at all," he tells him and I look up confused.

"Why," I question.

"Ion like how y'all be touching and shit. You my boy and I trust you with my life, but not with my girl. Nina, bring yo ass," he pulls me away and outside.

"You're so fucking annoying," I say, pulling my arm back.

He looks down at me, staring me down. I hitch my breath, scared to move my body. I can see the anger in his eyes, but somehow he still seems to be calm.

"That pussy dead," he tells me, grabbing me by my neck.

Please, somebody pray for me...