introduction (ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs)

ok so idk what I wanna do with this book. I just wanna write about Riley and only Riley. So I'm gonna create a character to insert into this story as I already have a Y/N story (it's an mj fanfic) lol
-6:56am

Omg so in almost the span of 2 hrs i came up with da character nd plot :))
So excited to write. This is why i pull all nighters!! Gonna insert character info below.
-8:54 am

OC
Majesty-Ebony Nazia

16

Just moved from Baltimore City to Woodcrest

Likes: Music, Food, risk taking, protesting, bike riding, ice cream, drawing, black culture, J. Cole, sleeping, meeting new people, baking, trying new things, history, West African cuisine, East Asian cuisine, skating, more...

Dislikes: green peas, uncle ruckus, sticky bangs trend, white girls who listen to lauryn hill, white girls who appropriate black culture, canned mango, more

Personality: kind and warm on the surface, definitely has secrets to hide. Has a lot of guilty pleasures. Obsessed with music, has a cold side. Doesn't open up or show sadness/disappointment often but is glad to show happiness and hope. Just aware enough to be prepared but not unhappy. Planning to move to Canada ASAP! She's a big mix of everything like gumbo.

Canon Characters

Huey Freeman

Age: 17

Lived in Woodcrest for the past 7 years

Likes: meditating, fighting for social justice, music(guilty pleasures consist of 50 cent, Tupac, and others), social experiments, nerd stuff(like star wars and Harry Potter), conspiracy theories, deep conversations, more...

Dislikes: corporate culture, everyone(jk), the government, obama(because he unfriended him on Facebook), ignorance, more..

Personality: always scowling. Always has a lack of emotion. Good to stay up and talk to. Can be nice when he chooses. Mostly just an ass ngl. Has little hope for the human race. Making the choice to start being less of an ass.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Riley Freeman

Age: 15

Lived in Woodcrest for the past 7 years

Likes: ghetto ass gang rap, doing hood rat stuff with his friends, Lethal Interjection, dick riding Obama)((jk)), Lauryn Hill, Jordan's/Nikes, basketball, looking and acting hard, graffiti/art in general, Bob Ross, cars, drawing.

Dislikes: school, vegtables, other normal and generally unlikeable things.

Personality: likes to seem hard and confident but this man is really a softie. You just gotta get past that exterior and it's not hard if you pull the right strings. His love for art and music play a big role in his personality.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Jazmine Dubois

Age: 17

Lived in Woodcrest for the past 7 years

Likes: normal girly esc things. Make up, fashion, the idea of a perfect love, drama, reality television, going to the mall, etc. She also likes to stand up for what she believes in no matter what. Big supporter of human and animal rights

Dislikes: facing reality. She cried when Huey told her the tooth fairy wasn't real and she'll cry if you tell her that working extra hard for an advance diploma won't matter in the future. She realized she doesn't know a lot of things and prefers to keep it that way as ignorance is bliss and "She's been fine for this long"

Personality: Jazmine is a kind, caring, soft, and sensitive person who will listen/open up to everyone. She hates leaving people out because she always felt left out herself. She's conflicting and confusing and she's on a thin line between everything but, it makes it easier for her to understand all different points of view. She's very sheltered though. A little too much for a 17 year old.

And you already know the rest of the characters they don't matter that much lmao. I don't feel like typing detailed analyses of characters you already know. lol.
-10:00am

This is what Majesty looks like:

-10:58 am

Updates will probably be slow. I am working on 2 other books. This is Just for funnies

Idk abt triggers? Oh well, stay weary. Bye -_-
-11:14am
-July 13-

PLEASE LMK ABOUT ANY SPELLING ERROR AND/OR CONTINUITY ERROR
-July 17-

THERE'S A CONTINUITY ERROR IN THE STORY!!! I KEEP SWITCHING BETWEEN THE COMIC TIMELINE AND THE SHOW. Canonically the year is 2006(7 years after comic released) but i reference things that happened in S3 which is like 2008-2009 so ignore that.
-July 26-