chapter 4

Previously on Bonds:

I dug my face in the side of her neck again and gave her a hickey on the side of her neck "Just so we match" she smiled and mushed me in the face "Get out of my car." She got out the car and I followed her as we went into her sister's house.

And now on Bonds:

Riley's POV

  I haven't even seen Majesty's sister, that's who's house I'm in right now... Allegedly. I had gotten changed in a bathroom and I was waiting for Majesty to get changed too. I sat awkwardly and this little toddler who looked around six years old came out and sat next to me. I looked over and she smiled at me.

  "I'm Niddy!" I nodded "I'm Riley." She nodded back. "Are you Auntie Majesty's boyfriend?" I nodded "You could say that. How do you know?" Niddy shrugged "She won't shut up about 'oh riley he's so cute, he's so sweet, he's so kind, he's so hot, i wanna ride his pony' WHICH IS REALLY COOL! YOU HAVE A PONY? I loveeee My Little Ponies but I never seened a real one.."

  I picked her up "Sure kid. She wants to ride my 'pony' I have" I smirked to myself a little "But, the pony lives at the farm. Her name is.... Peppermint Sprinkles?" Niddy gasped "that's so cool! Can I show you my ponies?" She ran off and came back with a bin of pony toys. I watched her show them off and explain their backstories and everything.

  We sat and talked about her ponies until Majesty came out the bathroom "oh hey Kennedy. Where's your momma at?" She smiled "hi auntie!!momma is upstairs in her room." Majesty sat with us and smiled "Can you go get her?" Niddy ran off and came back with her mom.

  Majesty smiled and got up to hug her "Hey August!!" They talked and I sat playing with Kennedy "you my lil ride or die." She smiled and I hugged her. This my buddy y'all, I got a soft spot for her.

  Majesty turned to me "Riley, this is August! That's Kennedy's mom!" I nodded but my eyes were still on Kennedy "Okay." She was showing off more ponies "Damn lil nigga, This a lota names to remember" she shrugged "Yeah but they're so cute!"

  August stared at me and I looked up "Sorry! I don't know if you're cool with me cursing around Niddy. Or saying nigga. My bad, nigga.." Majesty facepalmed and checked the time "Babe, we gotta go soon!" I looked at Niddy.

  "Aye. I'm gon see you again soon. You my ride or die, kna'mean? And ride or dies don't forget each other." She nodded and got off me "Peace, kiddo" I waved and she did a peace sign. I shook August's hand and smiled.

  "It's Riley Escobar, nice to meet you. If you ever wanna drop Kennedy off with someone I got you. That is a cool ass kid right there." I looked at Majesty "And you got a cool ass sister too." August smiled at me "Seems like you think she's a little more than cool.." me and Majesty simultaneously covered the hickies on our necks and laughed. August shook her head "Run along now chirren" Majesty grabbed my hand "Bye sis!"

  We left and I turned to Majesty excitedly "Mane, you got a cool ass niece and a cool ass sister." She nodded "can we get crab legs now? I'll pay." I nodded "hellz yeah! Let's go!"

  We went and picked up the crab legs before heading to my place and eating at the table. She looked at me and glanced around "where's your Granddad?" I shrugged "prolly takin some chick out. Or with Mr. Wuncler somewhere. Oo! You should meet Ed Wuncler the third. He a cool ass nigga!" She nodded "where's Huey?" I shrugged "HUEY!!"

  He came runnin down the stairs "What Riley. I'm trying to do Jazmine's hair." I smirked "take away apostrophe s hair cuz that's what you was tryna do!" I started giggling. He scowled more "I'm tryna do Jazmine? Man, get your mind out the gutter!"

  I laughed more and Majesty shook her head "Y'all should have your own show with like 10 billion seasons." Huey sat down "what do you want Riley." I shrugged "I just wanted to see if you was here man!" I couldn't stop laughing. "Huey and Jazmine sitting in a bed! H-u-e-y gettin head!" I kept on, laughing and wheezing.

  Huey looked at Majesty "You sure you want this as your boyfriend? I got this friend, he's single and much more intelligent, his name is Michael Caesar." Majesty shrugged "I been dated him." Me and Huey gasped "WHAT? WHEN?" we both said and Majesty blinked at us.

  "We dated for like six months last year." Huey nodded "oh yeah he mentioned you. Why did you guys break up?" She shrugged "I dunno... Like we just stopped feeling for each other. For like the last two months of our relationship it was really just fucking."

  Me and Huey both scowled "ew. didn't need to know that" we said. What's with the unison, we ain't twins! She looked at us "I'm just being honest! Actually... tell Caesar I said hey." She checked her phone.

  "I'm about to head home. Y'all enjoy yourselves with the crab legs!" She got up and washed her hands before kissing me on the cheek "Love you, Reezy." I smiled "love you too, mamas!" She waved as she was walking away "Night y'all!" She left and shut the door and I smiled.

  "Damn she got a fatty" Huey smacked me upside the head "If you're done with the crab just clean up behind yourself. I'm going back upstairs" I rubbed the side of my head and cleaned up, putting the leftovers in the fridge. Him and Jazmine were upstairs so I played on my playstation and fell asleep on the couch.