chapter 14

Majesty's POV

    It's almost the first day of school. I laid in my bed and looked at Riley who was snuggled up to me. He looked up at me and smiled "Ebony.." I looked down at him "Yes my love?" he kissed my neck and smirked against my skin "You look so pretty.. I mean, you always do, but I feel like I don't tell you enough. You're so perfect though, I'm sorry for everything... I've made mistakes and I'll make some more but I'm never gonna hurt you the way I did before..." Then he hugged me tight, kissing my cheek.

"I love you Ebony.."

  I quickly pressed my lips against his, rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

"Say it again?"

  "I love you Ebony." He whispered, smiling at me. I held his face and kissed him over and over. "I love you too, Riley. I love you so much." We kissed one more time and I sat up in my bed. "Summer's almost over.." I pouted. "But it's almost your birthday. You excited for sixteen?" I asked softly.

  "Hell yeah!" He giggled. "You gon stop calling me a baby?" I shook my head. "Hell no!" I said, matching his tone. "What you wanna do for your birthday, hm? Are we getting lit?" He sat up and kissed me. "Hell yeah. We gon get drunk, we gon get high, we gon party, imma have ten bad bitches twerking on me-" he stopped "I'm just joking!" I glared at him. "Riley, please don't play with me."

  He laughed. "Anyways, yeah, we're going to get so lit and I'm gonna f-" My door swung open and Regal revealed himself. "Hey y'all." He jumped on the bed and got on his phone. "Don't kick me out, the other one's coming. Anyways, Majesty, can you take us somewhere?"

  "Where?" I asked him.

  "Caesar's house.." he looked up at Riley "if your man is okay with it."

  "What're y'all going over there for?" I asked.

  Royal ran in and jumped on my bed. "Hey y'all!" He sighed. "Is she taking us?" Regal looked at him. "She asked why." Royal looked at me. "That's our man!" Riley raised his eyebrows "hm?" Royal stared at him. "Not like that! That's our guy, our bro." Riley nodded "oh, okay."

  I sighed, nodding. "Let's go.." they got up and ran downstairs. Riley got up, stretching. I sat up, grabbing my keys off of my dresser. "Come on before you get left." I got up and went downstairs, rubbing my face tiredly. "One of them needs to get a license." I walked out to my car and got in it, starting my car.

  Riley, Royal, and Regal piled into the car and I drove them to Caesar's house. As soon as I parked, Royal and Regal got out of the car, running and knocking on the door. I got out the car and waited for Riley. "Come on, let's go in, I gotta say hi to my auntie." I smiled at him and he walked around the car then, he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me gently. "I just wanted to say hi.."

  We giggled and I patted his cheek. "Gosh, you're just... so gorgeous." He mumbled and I smirked "and you say you're not mushy." I shook my head, and started walking away, grabbing his hand and pulling him inside. "Auntie!" I called out and Caesar called back. "she's not here!" I pouted and went to find Caesar, hugging him. "Hey Caez.." he hugged back and smiled. "Hi Maj.." I let go of him. "How's it going?" He shrugged. "I'm.. I'm okay." He nodded and sat down. "The boys are safe with me I promise..." I shook my head. "I know they are..." I paused and looked up at him, seeing him stare right back at me.

I need to get out of here, I swear, the way he pierces into my soul... I'm a bad girlfriend.

  Riley looked between the two of us. "Aight then, we'll hit you back."  I nodded and smiled politely "yeah, well catch you later. Take care of my brothers." I turned around and walked out, Riley following behind him.

"What the fuck was that, Majesty?"

"I don't know, I was thinking the same thing."

  "How can you expect me not to be jealous when that's how you look at Caesar..." he says seriously, staring at me. "Do you want to be with him?"

  "No Riley." I sighed, getting in the car. "I don't know what that was." Riley got in the car with me, leaning back in his seat. "You promise?" I turned to him. "I love you, Riley." He looked at me "I love you too, man..."

  We stared at each other and I started laughing. "Riley! I am not your man! Not twin, not bruh, noo! Stop!" He cracked a smile. "Mh.. okay bruh.. I mean, I apologize, my love." He put on a fake accent as he spoke and we both laughed but for real for real, I got butterflies..

  "Baby.." he whispered. "Can you uh, drive please?" I looked at him and started giggling. "My bad!" I started my car and backed out the driveway.

((Idk what this is tbh, filler mostly..))