chapter 17

Riley's POV

I stumbled around, very cross faded and looking for my girlfriend. "Ebony!" I called out and eventually I found her with Jazmine in the kitchen.

"Hi Ebony my baby!" I hugged Majesty as soon as I reached her, kissing her multiple times. "Thank you for throwing me the best birthday party ever! I love you so so much." She smiled and held my cheek.

"I love you too honey.." she smiled faintly and I laughed, kissing her again.

I don't remember what happened after that, I remember waking up in Majesty's bed with the worst hangover of my life.

She was sitting on the edge of her bed watching TV and checking her Myspace from her laptop. She had a laptop? I mean, every day I realize more and more how spoiled this girl is. She was nodding her head along to whatever was playing in her headphones and she just looked so focused...

"Ebony!" I called and she looked at me. "Hi Riley.." she took her headphones off and turned to me. "You alright? I know you weren't doing too hot last night.."

"Oh god, what'd I do?" I asked and she stared at me. "You threw up in my mouth."

I started remembering after she said that
"WHAT THE FUCK RILEY!" Majesty shouted at running over to the sink, she had vomit dripping down her face and the sight made me gag. Until I threw up again, all over the kitchen floor.

I remember Jazmine helped me get cleaned up while Majesty was in the shower and Huey was cleaning up downstairs. Everyone was going home, and I feel like I remember seeing Ceez but I don't remember why.

Oh well, it's not important anyways..

I looked at Majesty and looked down. "My bad Ebony.." she glared for a second, sighing. "It's okay sweetheart. Just... Never again." I nodded and laid back down until the door slammed open.

"MAJESTY!" Royal yelled, jumping on the bed. I groaned and covered my face with a pillow. "ROYAL!" I shouted and he took the pillow off my face. "Hey Riley!" I glared at him "be quiet, I'm hungover... Trying to sleep.." I propped my head back up with the pillow and pulled the blanket over myself.

Royal sighed and whispered "Majesty, can you take me to see Michael?" He sat on the bed and Majesty sighed. "Okay.. Riley, you coming?" She asked softly and I shook my head. "No, sorry, I'm going back to bed.." she nodded and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you in a bit.."

Majesty's POV

I walked out with Royal and looked at him. "Your brother isn't coming?" He looked at me. "He went to go hangout with his friend... What's his name.. Jordan? Or something like that. It's his best friend or something. He doesn't tell me a lot about this guy."

"You guys are twins.."

"I think he's gay." He looked at me seriously. "Him and ol' boy are a little too comfortable with each other and he never lets me hangout with them together but we hangout with his other friends and with my friends."

"Well, I support him to matter what, that's my baby brother.." I smiled as we got in the car. "What're you going to go see Michael for anyways?" I asked as I started driving off.

I got this sick, nervous feeling in my stomach. It felt heavy like I had to vomit. I didn't want to see Michael, not right now, not yet. His words were still weighing on my mind heavily and we hadn't talked since I walked away.

And the song was still playing in my head.

'and through the storms you stood strong for me, kept me warm as can be'

'like candy to an apple,we go together. you're so sweet on me'

'i can say that I do believe this is destiny, it keeps calling me'