chapter 2

Previously on Bonds:

"Why're you asking me so many questions? Huey's the one dating your daughter."

Everyone stopped and looked at me. I looked at Huey and Jazmine "I've got a feeling maybe I shouldn't have said that..."

And now for the next installment of Bonds:

Riley's POV

The rest of dinner was awkward. Apparently they hadn't told the Dubois family about their little relationship. I get in bed and Huey comes upstairs after me "Well, that was awkward." I nodded "sorry" I shrugged and put my durag on. He looked at me "can you help me put my hair up so I can sleep?" I nodded and pulled out the comb. We plaited his hair and he laid in bed. No pjs, no bonnet. He just went to sleep.

I got on the computer real quick and friended Majesty on Facebook after a little detective work. I scrolled on her account just to see what she was posting. She's from Baltimore City, which is where I wanted to move when we moved to Maryland in the first place. Her and Caesar would be good friends. Oo- she smokes weed? She likes swimming, animals, Uno, and Outkast?! This is my dream woman. Her MySpace was in her Facebook bio so, I friended her there too.

Right as I was about to log off, she messaged me on MySpace.

Hey Reezy<33
Hru

Hey mamas :)
im good now that im talking 2 uu. Hru?

Im pretty good lol!! Had some chinese takeout for dinner :p

I had some spaghetti. Nd that's great.
Gettcho beauty rest tho. See u tmrw.

Ok Mr. Esco. Txt me when ur otw tmrw. My # is (410)-###-####
gn reezy♡

Night bb♡

I logged off the computer and got back in bed. I pulled out my LG Xpression and added her number into my phone. I love this phone, the keyboard slides out and everything. I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and- "oh nah bruh. Ain't no way" I looked down at the wet spot on my pants. I had a wet dream... about Majesty. I didn't even think I had dreams but, I remember this one. Being obsessed with a girl is not the most proud moment of mines but fucking- wet dreams? Lordy..

Now I'm thinking, how can I get my outfit and get to the bathroom before somebody notices? I'm just like- that shit's just super embarrassing. This girl made me nut in my sleep, she won't even here. Damn, her fine ass-

Oh my gosh imagine what she can do when I'm awake- fuck.

I looked over to Huey's bed and he was still asleep. Perfect. I changed my pants and shoved the other ones under my bed. Then I gather my clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.

I hopped in the shower real quick and got dressed up in a white shirt with a Chicago Bulls jersey over it and some black cargo pants. I put on some Axe and look at the time real quick "it's only 8? Oh my God time cannot move any slower." I complained as I left the bathroom and headed downstairs to make breakfast. "Why don't we got nothing but Turkey bacon, Granddad" he looked at me "it's better for my heart, boy. If you don't like it, eat oatmeal" I sighed and made myself some cheerios.

Huey came downstairs and made his own cereal then he sat down next to me and started taking his hair out and picking it out. "Morning" we both said at the same time. I pulled out my phone and texted Majesty.