chapter 15

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG😭😭 SO SORRY🙏🏾))

Today's finally the day! Riley's birthday party! I'm helping him set up at my house since my parents are out of town and Granddad would not be cool with the substance he intends on doing at this party.

The only problem is, I couldn't get my little brothers out the house. They literally just turned 15 . They're babies! But Regal isn't really about the party life.. Royal, on the other hand, I'm watching him.

"Riley, how'd you even get so much alcohol?" I asked. I looked up at him as I made a big bowl of spiked punch. He shrugged, smirking "I know some guys.." I keep forgetting his friends are grown.. he looked at his phone and looked back up at me quickly. "I'll be right back baby!" then he went to go outside.. or something.

I continued setting up the drinks, food, lights, and speakers until Royal came downstairs smiling. "Majesty!" He walked up to me "I put all of the valuables in the room with Regal." I smiled, patting his shoulder. "okay, now put yourself in the room." He rolled his eyes. "You know we're only a year and a half apart, right? I'm literally the same age your boyfriend was a couple of days ago!" I looked at him "if you wanna participate in the party that bad, ask Riley." He nodded, going back upstairs.

I went and sat on the couch, exhausted from the work I did. I cleaned, moved furniture, I became a mixologist and a chef too. It was a lot and I've only got 30 minutes to-

"Knock knock, it's Jazmine!" Her songbird-like voice rung in my ears. I got up and opened the door. "Hey Jaz.." I hugged her and we next together on the couch. "You look tired and sweaty.." she remarked genuinely. I nodded and sighed. "I am tired and sweaty, I'm about to get in the shower.." I stood up and she smiled. "You're glowing though! Really, you look gorgeous!" I smiled back, kind of flattered. "Thanks Jazmine!" I went up to get in the shower.

Riley's POV

I was outside talking to Ed and Rummy as they gave me some beer for my party.

"Thanks man!" I smiled and Ed nodded "No problem!" I dapped them both up and went back inside, looking at Jazmine on the couch. "Where's Ebony?" She looked up at me. "She's in the shower." I hummed in acknowledgement "and, where's Huey?" I asked as I set the beers down. She shrugged, getting on her phone. "Dunno. He said he had to go grab something." I nodded and set the beers down before going upstairs to find Majesty.

"Ebony!" I called out and Royal stopped me. "Riley!" I looked at him "wassup bro?" He smiled "I'm invited to your party, right?" I nodded "I don't see why not. Don't get me in trouble tho, ask Majesty.." He went into the bathroom with no care.

"Majesty, he said yes!" Majesty groaned from the shower "Can I not get privacy in this house?!" She looked out the shower curtain and smiled "oh, hey baby! Royal if he said yes, then I guess I can't argue with you. What did you need, Riley?" I smiled at her "I got the beer.. and Jazmine's here!" She nodded, going back to her shower.

"I saw Jazmine already. Now, would y'all let me shower?" Royal looked at me "yeah, don't be tryna creep on my sister, man." I looked at Royal "I don't have to be a creep, I could just ask. I see your sister naked all the time, we be in my room-"

"OKAY WOAH!" Majesty interrupted me "that's enough, please leave. I need to get out the shower." I looked at Royal and shooed him out the bathroom before closing the door. "I'm still in here Ebony." She opened the shower curtain and stepped out, wrapping herself in a towel. "Then help me with my hair.." she pats her skin dry and I just looked away. "I will when you put clothes on."

"You too nervous to look?" She giggled and I smiled, looking away. "Not nervous. You look good, baby." I looked at her as she rubbed baby oil into her skin. "Thank you Reezy.." she mumbled and she put on her clothes, looking at herself in the mirror. I watched her closely, smiling slightly as she checked herself out.

"Do I look good, baby?" She looked at me and I grinned at her. "Absolutely gorgeous, Ebony.." she smirked and kissed me. "Good, I gotta look good for my baby's birthday. Now, can you help me with my hair? I just need you to blow dry it, I de-tangled in the shower.." I nodded and grabbed the blow dryer and the rat tail comb. She started putting on makeup as I blow dried her hair. We made some light, casual conversation and as I finished her hair, she turned and smiled at me.

"Should I straighten it or keep it like this?" She brushed it into a puff. "I should put it like this..." I nodded "I think you should.." I grabbed the hair tie off my wrist and took the brush, brushing her hair into the puff for her and putting it up. "Is that good?" She nodded, smiling at me "it's perfect, thank you.. now, you head downstairs.."