chapter 7

Riley's POV

I woke up bright and early and got ready to see Majesty and Kennedy. Huey looked at me and there was a lot less hate in his eyes then every other day for the past two weeks.

"Hey man, I just wanted to say it was really mature of you to apologize to Majesty like that. I'm proud of you.." he hugged me and I hugged back "Oh trust me, I'm never hurting my baby again. You can throw that idea out the window. Knowing I make her feel good and respected is so much better than hurting her."

We ate breakfast together and honestly y'all it felt good to be back. Granddad came downstairs and I smiled at him "We're talking again!!" He nodded "I hope you learned your lesson, boy!" I nodded.

"Definitely!! I see the way now, you feel me? Like- she's so perfect and sweet and nice and I was being a sorry excuse for a boyfriend! Like I've learned that the only way to keep such a perfect girlfriend is respect and love, knaameen?"

He nodded at me. "Uh yeah boy, something like that... How's your girlfriend, Huey?" Huey shrugged "Jaz is Jaz. We're doing good" I nodded "Did you apologize to Tom?" Granddad laughed "Oh yeah, Tom told me about what you said!!"

Huey put his face in his hands "Look. It's a long story. I need to apologize." I giggled "you was on that stuff, huh?" He sighed "I accidentally mixed up my medicine. You know I hate western medicine anyways but, I mixed up my migraine medication with uhm... Xanax"

I stared at him and we was staring at each other "Nigga how do you-" he groaned "I DON'T KNOWWW! I was supposed to take that before my surgery that one time but it ended up being worse than they thought and they put me on anesthesia so I still had it and well.. yeah."

I just got up and my phone started ringing "It's my girlfriend.. our niece must be here. I gots to go" I walked out the house and put the phone to my ear "Yes baby?" She giggled "Niddy's here!" I smiled "I'm on my way!" I got on my bike and rode to her house.

"Okay baby I'm literally outside right noww!! Man, I should've took my bike everytime.." I hung up and knocked on the door. She opened it and hugged me. "Hi Reezy" I kissed her scar "I'm sorry again.." she shook her head "I'll live.." we went inside and Niddy ran to me "Hi Riley!!" I picked her up and held her tight "Hi baby!!" She kissed my cheek and held me. Then I looked back at Majesty and notice she's wearing the Lethal Interjection chain. I took a picture and sent it to Thugnificent. Then he text back like- immediately.

Thugnificent

That's your girl? Mane that's like all cool and shit! Send that to the group chat, my nigga.

So, I did.

Lethal Interjection Crew

Flonomenal
Is that ur girl? She's cute. How old is she? 14 or 15

Thugnificent
Reezy is damn near sixteen, I hope she's not no 14

Macktastic
Oh damn, shorty is cute!! I c u Riley

She's 16.

Thugnificent
Nigga is that a typo?

Flonomenal
Okayy Reezy into older chicks, huh.

Macktastic
You foundt u a girlfriend. So like... she cool or whatever? She gotta be special if she rocking the chain.

Flonomenal
True dat!!

Thugnificent
I think our boy Riley is old enough to pick out the right bitch.

Flonomenal
Hey hey hey, no bitch is rocking our chain