chapter 6

Riley's POV

I was sitting up drawing and my phone started ringing. Huey looked at me and looked at my phone "it's Majesty" he reached for my phone and I snatched it from him.

He glared at me as I answered "hello?" She sighed "Hey Riley.." I smiled a little "hey baby.." she cleared her throat "so uh... I don't even know why I called you. I don't even have anything to say... I miss you." I sighed

"Look I need to apologize. I was being stupid and I let people put things into my head and I cared more about what everyone else thought about me than I was caring about you. I don't even care if niggas think I'm soft no more. I love you more than anything. I am so sorry for what I did and what I said and how I treated you. You don't have to forgive me immediately, you don't have to forgive me ever. You've got a right to be mad and all. I just needed to tell you that. I love you.."

Huey was staring at me kind of shocked "I didn't think you had it in you" I nodded "From now on, it's all about Majesty. If- if you want that, of course." She went completely silent, I think she muted herself.

Majesty's POV

OH MY GOSHHH, HE'S SO SWEET!! I can't believe he said all that. I ain't know Riley for that long, just a couple of weeks. But I know all he talks about if his niggas and his reputation. And he's putting me before that. He doesn't put anything before his reputation in the 'streets'. Like he don't live on Timid Dear Lane...

I don't even know what to say. After the initial excitement, me and Riley were sitting on the phone in silence. Then Huey grabbed the phone "Hello? Look Majesty. I'm no expert on these things but Riley keeps asking me questions and I don't want to talk to him. What I think is that Riley was being a dumb fuck. We all know he's no woman beater. He's just another wanna be gangster. I think you should take your time to think about if you're gonna accept the apology and that's it. Don't just sit on the phone in silence. And Riley, act like you got some damn sense. Our parents raised you better than that. You lay your hands on a woman again and I will kill you."

Me and Huey and Riley sat for a second and I un-muted "So uh.. Riley... Kennedy is coming over tomorrow." Riley gasped "Oh for real? That's my nigga, I love her!" Huey huffed "Who is Kennedy" and Riley giggled "My n- I mean... Majesty's niece. She's like six-" I corrected him "She's five."

He huffed and giggled a little. I could hear the smile on his voice "Ian know that. Can I come see her? That's my ride or die, you know? Gotta check up on my buddy. She doesn't know does she-" Huey laughed sarcastically "Now you're embarrassed? Wow ok you should've thought about that before." I shook my head "Huey stop. No she doesn't know, my momma doesn't even know! Only your people know, you the only one who told anybody."

We sat in silence a little more and Riley fake yawned "Well, I gotta go to sleep, lovey. Call me tomorrow when Kennedy gets here. I'm excited to see you... I'm glad we're talking again. Hopefully everything can get squashed, I don't like being away from you. I just wanna hold you. On some real shit like I just wanna feel you and be near you. I just want you, no sexual shit tho, you feel me? I don't know if you get it..." I smiled "I miss you too Reezy... I'm glad to talk to you, I thought you didn't love me." Him and Huey started laughing, especially Huey.

"AAAH!! You're funny! Riley hasn't even left the house in the past few weeks! All he's been doing was crying and talking about you! All day and all night, crying about how sorry he was and how he misses you and loves you. It was hi-fucking-larious! He was cursing himself out in the bathroom this morning.."

I sighed "Huey!! Not to much on Riley please" he groaned "Fine. Goodnight Majesty" Riley huffed "Yeah, not to much on Young Reezy. But uhm yeah. Hit me back tomorrow. Goodnight lovey.." I shook my head "You're fucking stupid. But yeah I forgive you, night Reezy!" I hung up and took myself right on to sleep.